Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: timotbat7 via PetKB.com
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 15-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Replies: 9
Tropical Fish And Fish Aquarium

My Ph isnt to bad its around 6.6-7.2 . I dont use tap water i used osmosis
water. We filter out all of the minerals then start from there.

Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Replies: 9
Tropical Fish And Fish Aquarium

what is the best way to adjust your Ph lvl naturally. I really dont like to
use chemicals. As for your dogs and fish sorry. Just watch what you feed
them next time. My fish seem to be good so...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Replies: 9
Tropical Fish And Fish Aquarium

I have enough room for the angel fish to grow. Its just that i had a couple
other ones and they died. I dont think i got them use to the enviroment
before i put them in. I am doing to do the drip...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump