Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shower
Forum: Bamboo 20-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Shower
some varieties of bamboo have a high failure rate...

some varieties of bamboo have a high failure rate when divided. That
can increase the cost substantially for certain bamboo.
Forum: Gardening 20-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Shower
I have one cherry tree that has many blosoms....

I have one cherry tree that has many blosoms. This is their first spring
in my garden. All dwarf with the exception of the one I started by seed
last year.
Forum: Lawns 20-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Shower
I'm lucky enough to be pretty damn near immune to...

I'm lucky enough to be pretty damn near immune to the stuff, and I just pull it out with my bare hands.
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 20-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Shower
I really do not think it's an algaecide per se,...

I really do not think it's an algaecide per se, but rather, it is bringing the
tank into a balance where the plants can out compete the algae.
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 20-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Shower
It looks as though our water hyacinth may have a...

It looks as though our water hyacinth may have a hard time making it through the winter. Lots of it has frozen. We shall see.
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 20-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Shower
Not enough cold. Daffodils do, however, and day...

Not enough cold. Daffodils do, however, and day lilies. they are all doing well!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump