Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dkosnow
Forum: Ponds 21-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
crayfish wanted

I am looking for some Cambarus species crayfish from virginia and Tenn. If
anybody catches them or you have kids that catch them I may be interested in
buying some if they are Cambarus types.
If...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17-06-2007, 05:40 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
crayfish

I need some crayfish from the coosa river near rome ga.
Any traders out there? To trade, I have a large supply of freshwater clams,
2 types, red ludwigia and parrots feather plants, fissiden moss...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
Fissidens moss, riccia and other plants, co2 reactors and african cichlids.

Fissidens moss, riccia and other plants, co2 reactors and african cichlids.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280114975864&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Ponds 14-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
africans

http://sundown.110mb.com:80/
Forum: Ponds (alternative) 14-05-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
africans

http://sundown.110mb.com:80/
Forum: Ponds 03-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By dkosnow
Riccia, parrots feather, etc.

Riccia, red ludwigia ripens, baby tears, and parrots feather on ebay. Good...