Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sun Guangyi
Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Not really. If you buy from me, it is just $2....

Not really. If you buy from me, it is just $2. http://88come.com
Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Sun Guangyi
we are bulk bamboo suppliers in China....

we are bulk bamboo suppliers in China. http://www.88come.com
Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Replies: 2

Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Pytolith (Plant opal, or Silica bady ) Buried...

Pytolith (Plant opal, or Silica bady )

Buried under the giant stand of bamboo in northern New South Wales, two Australian soil scientists have made a discovery they believe will help save the...
Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Nitrate Reductase(NR) There are...

Nitrate Reductase(NR)

There are two ways to soil from nitrates to acidification: one is carbon cycle leads to soil acidification, that is anion (base) in bamboo to be removed by bamboo...
Forum: Bamboo 26-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
plant bamboo to soils remediation is good idea....

plant bamboo to soils remediation is good idea. Because bamboo is a grass plant, but it growth even faster than grass. harvest bamboo shoot and poles will remove much nitrates from the soil. But...
Forum: Bamboo 23-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Ues, you are right. We are sure the plant will...

Ues, you are right. We are sure the plant will not be invasive nor impede the regeneration of the natural vegetation if we manage it, not just plant it.
The goal is instead wood with bamboo.
Every...
Forum: Bamboo 22-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Bamboo: a fascinating plant. Excerpt from the...

Bamboo: a fascinating plant.
Excerpt from the Thesis published in Venice in July 1997 under the title The Bionics of Bamboo. Author dr. arch. Giovanna Barbaro .
English...
Forum: Bamboo 21-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Planting Bamboo to avoid Global Warming (2)

Prevention and Control of Pollution by Bamboo
Bamboo is a carbon sequestration. Bamboo plays an important role in preventing and controlling pollution. As an important part of the groves, bamboos...
Forum: Bamboo 21-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Sun Guangyi
Planting Bamboo to avoid Global Warming

Because of overexploitation, forests resources in the world are disappearing at an astonishing speed. The whole world has seen about 13,000,000 hectares of its forests destroyed every year since...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump