Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 10.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralph Mowery
Forum: Lawns 29-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Germinating Grass

In article , funkytwig.15ac2592
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

I know I left it a bit late but have patched my lawn with grass
seed/peat. It's quite sunny...
Forum: Lawns 28-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Lawn laid in December, new build

In article ,
says...

prepare the garden beds.

Amazing how people ask for lawn advice and don't say where they...
Forum: Lawns 08-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Ralph Mowery
turing tomato plants

This is the first time I have tried growing tomatoes from seeds. They
are growing fine. Maybe too early for some, but I am going to put them
in large pots and near a garage window as soon as the...
Forum: Lawns 14-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Pre-treat weeds with soapy water before spraying weed killer?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

My landlord is concerned about trim weeds,
mow the lawn. A couple year ago, I sprayed
Forum: Lawns 12-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Question for songbird

Thanks! I was thinking that sulfur was being added with a purpose but your
opinion that it...
Forum: Lawns 22-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ralph Mowery
briggs engine oil seeping past piston

this mower has had a hard life. 4 years old but used for 5/6 hours 3-4
Forum: Lawns 21-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ralph Mowery
briggs engine oil seeping past piston

hi all, first post here and as lots of 1st time posters do, i come here
Forum: Lawns 23-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Ralph Mowery
can heavy duty trucks driving on your lawn damage it

"princess" wrote in
message ...
Can heavy duty trucks driving on your lawn damage...
Forum: Lawns 12-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Lawnmower wont cut in reverse

I recently got a bolens model 760 riding lawn mower and am very
satisfied with it except...
Forum: Lawns 09-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Cheap Topsoil/Fill??

Because this thing being 30 feet long, 2-3 feet wide, and 1-2 feet deep,
I probably...
Forum: Lawns 27-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Bad lawn

You could spray it with something like Roundup a week or so before
Forum: Lawns 26-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Bad lawn

First time on the forum and no idea about gardening.....my front lawn...
Forum: Lawns 28-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralph Mowery
What is the best fertilizer on the market?

I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking...
Forum: Lawns 11-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Gas found mixed with oil in my Troy-bilt lawn tractor

to see if anyone had 'tripped' it. My next move was to be a trip to
Harbor Freight and buy...
Forum: Lawns 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Gas found mixed with oil in my Troy-bilt lawn tractor

I started my Troy-bilt (super bronco) the other day. I almost
immediately started...
Forum: Lawns 15-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Electric mower battery

Got a dumb question.... I have an electric mower that uses two 12V lead
acid...
Forum: Lawns 24-03-2011, 05:14 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ralph Mowery
John Deere lawn tractor engine

My L120 lawn tractor broke the ring gear that is under the flywheel the
starter engages with to start the engine. The one on the engine is held in
place by three rivets. The one in the parts book...
Forum: Lawns 09-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Lawn mower or zero turn ride on

"nckw" wrote in message

Hi

First time user and sure this has been asked a lot! Apologies

I am buying a new house with...
Forum: Lawns 19-12-2009, 01:49 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Renovating lawn without chemicals

"Lawn Guy" wrote in message ...
Ralph Mowery wrote:

Still waiting for an explanation for a stone burier.

http://www.stoneburier.com/

Forum: Lawns 18-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Renovating lawn without chemicals

"Lawn Guy" wrote in message ...
Art wrote:

WTF is a "stone burier" ?

Is your Google broken?

No, my google isin't broken - and neither...
Forum: Lawns 21-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Need help about my rider mower

I never had a battery started lawnmower or other outdoor machine. My
snowblower has a 115VAC...
Forum: Lawns 05-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Hard starting Briggs & Stratton 3.0 hp lawnmower engine

"HLS" wrote in message

Forum: Lawns 02-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Help - Lawn problem

Ralph, If I taped the photocell, then my sprinkler will get turned on all
day instead of only when it detecting the...
Forum: Lawns 01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralph Mowery
Help - Lawn problem

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the response. I like the motion detector light ideas from
Ulysses. But how do you
get it to work during...
Forum: Lawns 26-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralph Mowery
ROUND UP as last resort?

"z" wrote in message

there have been some reports of people having...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

Forum Jump