Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anne Chambers[_2_]
Forum: Australia 29-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
OT The Murray-Darling Basin Plan

David Hare-Scott wrote:
SG1 wrote:
"terryc" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:

The commo bit is my take on...
Forum: Australia 18-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Hopping pests

tathraman wrote:
On Sep 18, 10:21 pm, wrote:
My garden is being ravaged by...
Forum: Australia 19-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
A contradictory start to spring

SG1 wrote:
I've been cutting asparagus for 3 weeks already, normally it doesn't start
til next...
Forum: Australia 12-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Kale... what to do with so much

lilipili wrote:
I've got a lot of kale growing and it's growing faster than i can eat
and give it away. Does anyone have any innovative vegetarian recipes
for this prolific vegetable? Has...
Forum: Australia 03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
LIme sulfur or copper or sulfur spray

Sandra Bodycoat wrote:
Hi All

I have just read an article in the gardening section of Friday's paper in
regards to pruning roses, they state after pruning you should spray roses&
ground...
Forum: Australia 23-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
A smart new winter garden predator

David Hare-Scott wrote:
I have ripe oranges on the tree. Something is stealing and eating them.
Four fruit have been taken off the tree and left a few metres away. Each
has a neat round hole...
Forum: Australia 18-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Groundcovers

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Anne Chambers wrote:
wrote:

What would be the hardiest groundcovers to...
Forum: Australia 18-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Groundcovers

wrote:

What would be the hardiest groundcovers to use next to a sal****er swimming pool in
Sydney? It is...
Forum: Australia 16-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Groundcovers

What would be the hardiest groundcovers to use next to a sal****er swimming pool in
Sydney? It is a sunny position. I want a dense groundcover to stop the...
Forum: Australia 11-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
A crazy long term serial ratbag emerges again..

terryc wrote:
snip

Now, if you want to know what happens when kids get to run the show, just
look at the NSW government.

I'd rather look at my garden ;)

--
Anne Chambers
Forum: Australia 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"Anne wrote in message

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com
Ya right Anne...
Forum: Australia 09-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Replies: 8

SG1 wrote:

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com
Ya right Anne coz if we don't laugh the internal pressure causes us to
explode. Atm my raised beds are one sleeper high, but I will have to get...
Forum: Australia 08-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
One-stop Vegetable Garden Guide

SG1 wrote:
"Anne wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
Spam, I did not know it was a vege......

Why repeat the spam ? ...
Forum: Australia 08-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Replies: 8

SG1 wrote:
Spam, I did not know it was a vege......

Why repeat the spam ? Twice....
--
Anne Chambers
South Australia
Forum: Australia 26-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Uprooted lettuce seedlings

lilipili wrote:
I have prepared a lovely vegie bed and planted some seedlings of
lettuce, kale, silverbeet and snow peas just a week ago. It's been
raining so I have sprinkled spent coffee...
Forum: Australia 25-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Boots and garden safety

David Hare-Scott wrote:
You leave your boots outside and stand them up to reduce the chance of a
nasty (spider etc) crawling in over night: right? You shake them before
putting them on just in...
Forum: Australia 04-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Found a 'Stinkhorn' in the yard... / help I.D this fungi?

Jeus wrote:
On Tue, 04 May 2010 17:59:03 +0930, Anne
wrote:

Found this near the front gate yesterday arvo:
Forum: Australia 04-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Replies: 6

Jeus wrote:
Found this near the front gate yesterday arvo:
http://i40.tinypic.com/1045gcp.jpg

And yes - it certainly does stink :)

I've done a bit of searching in a bid to identify it,...
Forum: Australia 17-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
The seasons turn

wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:31:04 GMT, " wrote:

Hey,
That's not a bad piece of descriptive prose.

Alcohol does that...

at 9.52...
Forum: Australia 03-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
First frost for the year...

Jeßus wrote:
...last Sunday. If only it was another 2 weeks away - still had a lot of
tomatoes close to being ready.
And so much for the pumpkins and pickled cucumbers.
Oh well, thats how it...
Forum: Australia 16-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Indain Mynas

wrote:

There's a huge camphor laurel at the end of our street and every Indian
Forum: Australia 16-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
There is no argument

SG1 wrote:
I just checked& the tank is full.

LOL - that must be a relief ;)

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia
Forum: Australia 15-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Arguments

Trish Brown wrote:
Can't we all just say 'infinity' and let it go?

Continually feeding these pointless conversations is drowning the ng in
fresh, steaming, *unrotted* manure.

Y'know, you...
Forum: Australia 09-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
Please vote here!!!

PC wrote:
On 9/02/2010 1:57 PM, Trish Brown wrote:
PC wrote:
Give over on the hijacking

Youre right of course.
But do me a favour What about minding the...
Forum: Australia 09-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Anne Chambers[_2_]
More flaws emerge in climate alarms.

PC wrote:
On 5/02/2010 11:26 PM, FarmI wrote:
wrote in message
that's exactly true loosecanon of all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65

Forum Jump