Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tonydimnick
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 31-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By tonydimnick
Can we revive this thread? so is catfish food...

Can we revive this thread? so is catfish food really ok for koi?
Forum: Australia 31-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By tonydimnick
pineapple jams i love! havent tried melon jams..

pineapple jams i love! havent tried melon jams..
Forum: United Kingdom 31-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By tonydimnick
I also have one back at home. in my yard. huge

I also have one back at home. in my yard. huge
Forum: Edible Gardening 30-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By tonydimnick
Unhappy Though Im not from Texas, its also pouring here....

Though Im not from Texas, its also pouring here. But im still dry thanks God.
Still praying for my friends in Texas..
Forum: Garden Photos 30-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By tonydimnick
Talking How did the snail climb up there??

How did the snail climb up there??
Forum: Gardening 30-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By tonydimnick
Wink Raccoons are very intelligent and have great...

Raccoons are very intelligent and have great memories, which may make them wary of traps.

I normally try getting them acquainted with your trap by tying it open and leaving bait inside for a few...
Forum: Gardening 30-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By tonydimnick
Talking The compact disc i think is easy and will be very...

The compact disc i think is easy and will be very effective.
about the cat.. ahhm.. i have a cat but she's even scared with rats. ahahah!
Forum: Gardening 30-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Replies: 83
Posted By tonydimnick
Wink I am so afraid of mouse especially large ones....

I am so afraid of mouse especially large ones. this cement mixture will help. ill try it out tomorrow. I will let you know.
Forum: Ponds 30-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By tonydimnick
Thank you for reviving this thread. I haven't...

Thank you for reviving this thread. I haven't tried catfish food before so I'm also eager to know. '

Maybe the owner of this thread can let us know. Please..
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump