Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 4.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug[_4_]
Forum: Gardening 30-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Using Daffodil remains as part of Organic matter

Jeff Thies wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,

In article...
Forum: Edible Gardening 28-03-2010, 04:32 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Seed Potato Parts

Pavel314 wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:35*am, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 06:35:59 -0700 (PDT), Pavel314

Forum: Gardening 22-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Bark eaten off apple tree - advice?

Pavel314 wrote:

On Mar 17, 11:55*am, "
wrote:
On Mar 17, 10:18*am, sockiescat sockiescat.

Forum: Gardening 17-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Millers?

enigma wrote:

anyone buy from Millers? i'm looking mostly at berries (raspberries
for the NH farm & currents for NY). my dad bought berries mailorder
from someplace & all he got was a bunch of...
Forum: Gardening 17-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Giant Delphinium

barry16 wrote:

Two years ago I planted some giant delphinium in a boarder together with
gladiolas and lillies with the view that I should get a good mix of
colour from May through to...
Forum: Gardening 24-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug[_4_]
Where can I find mowers that can mow taller?

Sarah Houston wrote:

I'm looking to buy a self-propelled mulcher mower that can be set to cut
the grass much higher than regular mowers, like maybe 4-5" tall?

Who makes something decent in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump