Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 17.83 seconds.
Forum: Ponds 18-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
New to Ponds

I have just moved into a property with existing pond. Here in Fort Wayne,
IN, it has barely been winter. Lots of rain and...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
[OT] There is proposal for a new Rec.Ponds.Moderated newsgroup -please read inside

Hello:

Some of you may be familiar with the problems that pretty much destroyed
rec.ponds during the past 2 years.

There is now a proposal (RFD) before the Big-8 Management Board to...
Forum: Ponds 12-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:50:53 -0600, Ron Schompert wrote:

The published 2nd RFD accidentally left out three items that I wish to add.

1. Under C3, this is also prohibited:

Forum: Ponds 05-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Attn: *All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info* -please read inside

(this message may be reposted in rec.ponds every 3-4 days
for the next several weeks)

Hi:

My name is Ron, and I'm part of a group that is working to have...

Forum: Ponds 01-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
***All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info*** -please read inside

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:24:21 -0600, ZŽbulon
wrote:

P.S. Some of our...

Forum: Ponds 01-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
i support a moderated rec.ponds

On 31 Dec 2006 22:05:52 -0800, "Phyllis and Jim"
wrote:

John,

You were able to post on news.groups. From there, it is just a step to
news.groups.proposals.

Jim
Forum: Ponds 01-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
i support a moderated rec.ponds

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 04:30:02 +0000, Gill Passman

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not...
Forum: Ponds 31-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
i support a moderated rec.ponds

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:39:52 -0600, "JohnS" wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the proposal
group.

Hi John,

This is Ron Schompert. I ...
Forum: Ponds 29-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Attn: **All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info** -please read inside

Hi:

My name is Ron, and I'm part of a group that is working to have a
new pond newsgroup created. This group (the one you are now reading)
was pretty much destroyed over the past 2 years by...
Forum: Ponds 27-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Blocking senders

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:14:06 +0000, redlinedan
wrote:

And there was me thinking that I'd find useful information on a site
such as this.

What I do find...
Forum: Ponds 26-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Attn: **Persons Looking for Pond Information** -please read inside

Forum: Ponds 21-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Please, people. Don't feed the trolls. It just encourages them.

Rationale debate & discourse will accomplish nothing.
They are what they are.
And they will keep trying to drag you down to their level.

The more you respond, the more they are...
Forum: Ponds 15-12-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Attn: all true rec.ponders -please post to news.groups.proposals -from ron

Hi everyone.

The RFD has now been published, and it appears in several
different newsgroups.

However, all _official_ discussion, pro and con, needs to take
place in...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump