Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pyewacket
Forum: Ponds (alternative) 17-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By pyewacket
Unhappy sick fish

hi hope some one can help!!!!
i am having a problem with my gold fish in my pond
some of my fish are getting a white fluff around there gills and on there bodies i have treated twice with "interpet...
Forum: Ponds (alternative) 29-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By pyewacket
thanks for the info . pond is now up and running...

thanks for the info . pond is now up and running and the stepping stones work well . thanks again
Forum: Ponds (alternative) 05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By pyewacket
stepping stones

a bit off the wall but ill try!!
i have an 8mx8m walled sunken area that i am converting into an pond ,my problem is that i want to have "stepping stones" in it as the area around is all flower beds...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump