Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rhodesian
Forum: North Carolina 21-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By rhodesian
Roses

On Feb 20, 1:36*pm, WesD wrote:
On Jan 27, 4:22*pm, mj wrote:

I need some opinions if anyone has time.
I spent over $200 at Witherspoons...
Forum: North Carolina 09-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By rhodesian
Anyone know anything about Fafard soil mix?

I saw it at my local gardening supply store and it looks good, and
it's priced pretty well. They had it alongside some Miracle Grow. I
want something for my indoor plants that have been neglected. I...
Forum: North Carolina 23-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By rhodesian
So, what are you planting?

Thanks for the fig tree advice! I really needed it. I'm a pretty
hands-off gardener. I make sure the soil is good and plants get plenty
of water and then let nature take its course. I'll see how my...
Forum: North Carolina 20-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By rhodesian
To Have Your Dream Lawn

I guess it's okay to plant veggies in the front yard--unless you're
talking corn here! Corn's a no-no in the front yard.

Maybe just leave a small patch of grass down the middle and a few
trees, and...
Forum: North Carolina 20-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By rhodesian
So, what are you planting?

I am so glad you started this thread! I have some comments and a
couple of questions.

Right now, I'm watching all my bulbs begin to bloom early. I'm assuming
everyone else is having the same...
Forum: North Carolina 04-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rhodesian
Eggling

Hi! Congrats on the new plant.

The Eggling should have come with some soil or "peat" for the seed to
grow in. Just keep the soil moist (check every few days, especially if
the Eggling is in direct...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump