Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 3.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dayton
Forum: Orchids 17-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Dayton
Orchid Wiki Site

Found this, like many sites, by accident. It is a wiki site for orchids
where registered members (free) can give and receive information, add or
edit existing orchid information and upload photos....
Forum: Orchids 06-07-2008, 04:14 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dayton
Some beautiful pictures

Don't know whether the photographer is the grower but the images are
stunning.

http://www.terragalleria.com/studio/subjects.orchids.html
Forum: Orchids 26-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Dayton
abpo gone from verizon news servers.

*&%$#&*^$)[email protected]

Just realized, T'bird automatically inserts as a link but does not show
it as a link when sending.

This is a solution for viewing, but not uploading, and it is...
Forum: Orchids 26-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Dayton
abpo gone from verizon news servers.

This is a solution for viewing, but not uploading, and it is free:

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.html

(Sorry, but Thunderbird won't let me insert that as a...
Forum: Orchids 03-04-2008, 02:40 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Dayton
Orchid Inventory

Also a Mac user and I set up a database in Filemaker Pro. You can easily
set up whatever you want from simple to complicated, including relating
records. I like it because you can include photos...
Forum: Orchid Photos 14-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dayton
Off topic

K Barrett wrote:
Good one! LOL!! A followup to the cat post (from another NG) is this one,
it can't *really* be true, but I laughed till I cried,

Forum: Orchids 08-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dayton
Happy Easter!

Gene Schurg wrote:
Spring....what is this thing you call Spring?

I woke up this morning to the blooming dogwoods covered in snow!

Brrrrrrrr

Gene

Forum: Orchids 01-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Dayton
I did it again..........

unknown wrote:
In article ,

i'm going to the GNYOS show next month; i'm taking the train because
a)...
Forum: Orchids 01-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Dayton
I did it again..........

Forum: Orchids 18-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By Dayton
Systemic pest killers

Kenni Judd wrote:
Dayton: Liquid Sevin is pretty effective for both scale and mealies, at
recommended label rates. Mavrik (mentioned in another post) didn't seem to
do much, around here. ...
Forum: Orchids 18-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By Dayton
Systemic pest killers

wrote:

I used the Bayer Tree and Shrub...
Forum: Orchids 16-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By Dayton
Systemic pest killers

Does anyone have experience, hopefully positive, using systemics on
orchids? I am at my wit's end spraying Neem and insecticidal soaps for
scale. Now mealies are beginning to show up as well....
Forum: Orchids 02-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dayton
Sorry about that

Meant to post the address for MacGourmet, not the page itself. Head
stuck in bad place again.
Forum: Orchids 02-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dayton
OT cookbook program

K Barrett wrote:
I can't rememebr who was asking for a cookbook program but the mystery
newsgroup came up with this one. http://www.livingcookbook.com/

K Barrett

For us Mac users...
Forum: Orchids 09-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Dayton
Oh Happy Day; the ironical version.

Gene Schurg wrote:
Al,

You have an opportunity here to be very creative.

If it was my problem I would look at what plants took the most time to
water. Are there zones in the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump