Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 2.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Angeherself
Forum: United Kingdom 27-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Angeherself
Hi Judith, Well we're in Lincolnshire, this is...

Hi Judith,
Well we're in Lincolnshire, this is our first try of growing Runner Beans, so it's very hit or miss. Sooo - 4 large tubs, 3 canes per tub, 3 RB plants. Suddenly started to take off this...
Forum: Roses 27-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Angeherself
Question Unknown Rambler

Good evening everyone, moved here in January, and have been very lucky to have a massive rambling rose on a trellis, that's currently well and truly in flower! Firstly, I'm not at all confident with...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump