Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: schmed12
Forum: Gardening 27-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By schmed12
PhD Student needs survey completed to finish my research

Hello,
I am a grad student requesting your help with my dissertation
research. I need individuals that participate in bulletin boards and
forums to take my anonymous survey. This research is not...
Forum: Gardening 16-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By schmed12
UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance

Hello Everyone,

I am a grad student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County,
who is working on understanding information diffusion in electronic
social networks.

I am currently trying to...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump