Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 20.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul M. Cook
Forum: Gardening 20-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul M. Cook
The Garden Song - Arlo Guthrie

"PhoenixWench" wrote in message
Forum: Gardening 19-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul M. Cook
The Garden Song - Arlo Guthrie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QTj45cTB4U

Especially good after 7:30 minutes.
Forum: Gardening 28-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Zukes not fully developing

"songbird" wrote in message
Hmmm ... last year I grew Fordhooks. This year Black Beauty. ...
Forum: Gardening 26-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Zukes not fully developing

"songbird" wrote in message
Paul M. Cook wrote:
My zuke plant, I...
Forum: Gardening 25-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Zukes not fully developing

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
My zuke plant, I only have the one, is acting oddly. So far it has
started...
Forum: Gardening 24-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Zukes not fully developing

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook" ...
Forum: Gardening 24-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Zukes not fully developing

My zuke plant, I only have the one, is acting oddly. So far it has started
4 zukes. Two I hand pollinated the others were bee pollinated. In each
case they grew to about 4 inches in length and...
Forum: Gardening 11-08-2011, 05:42 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Why no more new fruit on my zukes?

"Todd" wrote in message
wrote...
Forum: Gardening 10-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Why no more new fruit on my zukes?

"Todd" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am attempting to grow zucchini this year. I am a total
beginner and no little of what I am doing.

Forum: Gardening 23-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Liberalism run amuck, Michigan Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail for Planting a Vegetable Garden

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook"...
Forum: Gardening 23-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Liberalism run amuck, Michigan Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail for Planting a Vegetable Garden

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:38:51 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"

"George...
Forum: Gardening 22-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Liberalism run amuck, Michigan Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail for Planting a Vegetable Garden

"Leroy N. ...
Forum: Gardening 21-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Replies: 37

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/07/michigan_woman_faces_jail_planting
Forum: Gardening 17-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Leaf miners yet again

So I pulled up many of my third panting of cucurbits. The leaf miners
destroyed them in the cotyledon stage for the second time now. Even
spinosad applied heavily could not stop them. I have no...
Forum: Gardening 01-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Cucumber seedlings from nurseries

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook"...
Forum: Gardening 30-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Cucumber seedlings from nurseries

"songbird" wrote in message

Since I lost my cucumbers again I decided to try some seedlings this...
Forum: Gardening 30-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Cucumber seedlings from nurseries

Since I lost my cucumbers again I decided to try some seedlings this time.
Went to Lowes. I found the variety I always like to grow but the pots each
had 4 seedlings in them. They looked pretty...
Forum: Gardening 29-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Nutrient problem in bagged soil?

"songbird" wrote in message

This year I am using Sta-Green Flower and Vegetable Planting Mix. I...
Forum: Gardening 29-06-2011, 04:12 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Nutrient problem in bagged soil?

This year I am using Sta-Green Flower and Vegetable Planting Mix. I had
really good luck with it last year ao I use dall new soil this year.
Something is just not right this year. First, my...
Forum: Gardening 24-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Pale pepper plants

I've got 4 varieties of pepper this year. All are doing well except for my
New Mexico Big Jim. The leaves are a pale green. The other peppers are
much greener. The pictures I've seen of these...
Forum: Gardening 06-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Culed pepper leaves

Some of my peppers have curled leaves along their length as if rolled like
tube. Not overwatering, not over feeding. I have them in new pots with
Sta-Green planting mix. Could it be the cool...
Forum: Gardening 02-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Possibly a garden disaster

On Jun 1, 3:23 pm, "Paul M. Cook"...
Forum: Gardening 02-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Possibly a garden disaster

Weather here in SoCal has been freakishly...
Forum: Gardening 01-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Possibly a garden disaster

Weather here in SoCal has been freakishly cool. May saw day temps in the
low 70s, many days of cloudy skies and nights in the very low 50s. I waited
until May 1st to get everyone in the ground...
Forum: Gardening 28-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul M. Cook
Coir pots

Any bad points? I have several peppers in coir pots at the moment. Do they
decompose quickly? I just replaced my sickly pepper with a new one and
noticed the coir pot had basically not even...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

Forum Jump