Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: APNADIAL
Forum: United Kingdom 31-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By APNADIAL
Kiss goodbye to international call charges! Now you can call abroadfor the price of a UK call!

Apnadial.com brings the best clear lines with cheap rates to call home
from the uk. Try our service no accounts to open , no cards needed,
simply dial one of our numbers below and start talking at...
Forum: United Kingdom 29-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By APNADIAL
Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call!

Apnadial.com brings the best clear lines with cheap rates to call home
from the uk. Try our service no accounts to open , no cards needed,
simply dial one of our numbers below and start talking at...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump