Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~Roy~
Forum: Ponds 30-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By ~Roy~
RPM and its "bias"

No, there isn't. Its much easier to secretly ignore and reject a post
from someone they dislike or do not want to hear from. What happened
to my on topic posts 2 or three of them IIRC that never got...
Forum: Ponds 30-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By ~Roy~
RPM and its "bias"

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:06:41 -0400, Galen Hekhuis

The whole idea behind RPM is to have a place to talk about ponds and
stuff without all the noise and...
Forum: Ponds 30-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By ~Roy~
Pond Vac Advice

Cyprio works fine but evidenty some have big time problems even
working a simple skimmer net. Hard to b eat for the price and it does
work if its used right. Best bet is astandard shop vac with a...
Forum: Ponds 30-03-2007, 03:31 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Roy~
I need some instructions on how to dig my own pond

Fer chris sakes certainy your not that naieve are you? Personally if
I was you I woud use a teaspoon and measuring cup and make a career of
it!

On 29 Mar 2007 06:44:14 -0700, ...
Forum: Ponds 30-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Roy~
Wow what a flurry of emails in short order.......makes you wonder why?

Wel its certainly not my reputation or integrity now is it, since I
have been told numrous times I do not have any! Now I guess the
moderators of rpm are also falling into that catagory huh! ...
Forum: Ponds 23-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Hey Fred

Evidently Fred did not slap her down hard enough. Me thinks a baseball
bat is in order Fred! ;-) CArol Gulley is of the belief that all the
world loves a hipocrite......which may be true but they...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 23-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By ~Roy~
Lace plant and apoptotic tissue formation of leaves

yes I have somehting beytter to do and thats posts some mor eonUSENET
and not waste it on a pansey ass like you but you are kind of fun
since youy get your panties all wadded up so easy!

On 23...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 23-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Roy~
Lace plant and apoptotic tissue formation of leaves

Dream on you bit not me, like I said there is help for you folks that
stutter......and halucinate

On Mar 23, 12:41 pm,...
Forum: Ponds 23-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Notice: Roy "Tristan" Hauer is now posting as "Reel McKoi" across many groups.

Whats that Carol Gulley aka Reel McKoi the moron nym shifter.....and
disrupter and destroyer of newsgroups?

-------
Forum: Ponds 23-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Hey Carol.....................

Do you think the other posters are confused enough yet or what? Your
such a dumbassed moron its hard to belieive you got this far in life,
but then again your a carpet bagger and plunder off your...
Forum: Ponds 23-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Roy~
Derek Broughton is a fine person to tell you how they moderate in rpm

Yep thats the story, Derek Broughton is a rogue moderator., Fine info
for a new formed group as such to have top put up with such a deal
already., Evidently not much research by Big 8 and the mod...
Forum: Ponds 23-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Roy~
Carol the netkopping bitch gets slapped down by NSP

Pay back is hell huh Carol? hahahahahaha

-------
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Roy~
~Roy~

Well I appreciate that compliment, but for the most part my reputatin
is already toasted on USENET so I look at it like I have nothing to
loose and beisdes now its a personal thing with Gulley since...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Roy~
Hey Carol ...nice try at =netkopping but Motzarella cares not what is posted thorough Google you dumbass!

Topo bad you your self do not know how to do what you preach and that
is read a freaking header you moron.........GOOGLE does not fall under
Motzarellas control you moron. now go find a supposed...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Roy~
For those joining RPM and others..... a sincere warning.

Only because she has a muzzle on in there, that is unless Derek
Boughton gets to approve her posts then she could very well say what
the heck she wants! You do know who Derek is I suppose., He is...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune!

Well for one moderator named Derek Broughton anyhow. All the others
seem to have integrity, possibly Derek may learn a bit of what
integrity is if he is not removed.........as he has no business as...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 02:50 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Roy~
come to rec.ponds.moderated complete wirth a rogue moderator named Derek Broughton

Yep, they already have issues with a rogue moderator named Derek
Broughton who plays by his own set of rules.......in disregard of
the charater, so take your chances...........rogue moderators...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Cat killing Tara Legale

She proports killing of cats just because they may be blind or
sick.......She thinks cats are a disposable item, and shows no mercy
or compassion for a cat. Says cats are too plentifull to worry...
Forum: Ponds 22-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Time for action against the troll

-------
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 22-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Roy~
Trying to join RPM?

opinons and more opinions. shit in one hand and collect your
opinions in the other and see which fills up your hand first! Or
exclude carol gulley off usenet and see what happens, peace and...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 22-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
Trying to join RPM? Don;t wanna hear it dude, take your issues up with Carol Gulley

Kindly hike up that tent you call a skirt and powder that monkey if
you can find it, That will show the wet spot, then go **** yourself
Tara. Next time it would behoove you to ignore instead of...
Forum: Ponds 21-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Roy~
GIve me a break

Hi Dan, welcome to the group. I enjoy my small 150g ponds as much as
enjoy my 2000g pond. :-) Actually I started with a small 150g
inground
kiddy-pool, and grew from there.

Makes ya wanna...
Forum: Ponds 21-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Roy~
pond filtration Erroneous info from a gutter crawler named Carol Gulley

And this ****ing info coming from a gutter crawler like you huh CArol
Gulley the pro troll of usenet and master of forged posts. Get a clue
bitch, your a dumbass moron who needs a clue...
Forum: Ponds 21-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Roy~
pond filtration http://www.koiphen.com or koishack.com is where its at!

http://www.koiphen.com or http://www.koishack.com

No need to wait and wait for a reply or answer to a question and no
power hungry moderators.

On 21 Mar 2007 13:12:35 -0700, ...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 20-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Roy~
Trying to join RPM?

Thats Carol GUlley the post is poinedt at. Carol Gulley nothing by a
nym shifter intent on agitaiton and destruction on her attemmpt to
destroy any and all that dissagrees with her.

Amazing how many...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

Forum Jump