Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sammytheon1
Forum: Gardening 16-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By sammytheon1
We had the same problem with our male dog. When...

We had the same problem with our male dog. When we let him out he would lift his leg on our hedges and sometimes squat to pee on the lawn. Because canine pee is high in nitrogen it caused horrid...
Forum: Bonsai 16-05-2019, 06:30 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By sammytheon1
Been thinking about dabbling in bonsai for years...

Been thinking about dabbling in bonsai for years but never have. Just watched this on bonsai pots it might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ42Vbn3Ido

This guy has got some good info! Although...
Forum: Ponds 16-05-2019, 06:15 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By sammytheon1
Our neighbor has one of these gators and it...

Our neighbor has one of these gators and it definetly works.
Forum: Bamboo 16-05-2019, 06:10 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By sammytheon1
This cleared it up for me. I always assumed that...

This cleared it up for me. I always assumed that it was that many of the varieties took so long to grow. Purchased a "bamboo select" clumping bamboo, can't remember which type, years ago to create a...
Forum: Garden Photos 16-05-2019, 05:58 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By sammytheon1
Gorgeous radishes, I agree with the above...

Gorgeous radishes, I agree with the above statement they look like they could be in a magazine. Absolutely perfect. Great job!
Forum: Gardening 15-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By sammytheon1
We had the same problem, although we know for...

We had the same problem, although we know for sure its a cat, we've never actually seen him in action. So we can't tell which neihborhood stray it actually is. What worked for us was orange peels....
Forum: Australia 15-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By sammytheon1
Nature is bizarre. Makes me think of this article...

Nature is bizarre. Makes me think of this article about how goldfish produce ethanol: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/now-we-know-how-goldfish-produce-alcohol-180964502/

Who would have...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 15-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By sammytheon1
Yes, toads definetly mate in water but unlike...

Yes, toads definetly mate in water but unlike many frogs they live on land.
Forum: Gardening 15-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By sammytheon1
I agree Green Giant arborvitae are a good choice...

I agree Green Giant arborvitae are a good choice and can make quite a barrier in a short period of time. As they say, "good fences make good neighbors," so either an actual fence or hedge will really...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump