Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Decourcey
Forum: United Kingdom 27-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Decourcey
Smile My son is a Landscape Gardener and owns his own...

My son is a Landscape Gardener and owns his own business and its very hard work.He has been going nearly 5 years now, and its only now that he can draw a decent wage.He had to plough everything he...
Forum: About GardenBanter 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Decourcey
Smile Bedding plants are annuals only last the summer,...

Bedding plants are annuals only last the summer, you replace them every year.You normally plant them when all signs of frost have gone and they will give you a blaze of colour through the summer...
Forum: Edible Gardening 08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Decourcey
Smile I have lots of different herbs growing in my...

I have lots of different herbs growing in my garden,but I have never seen that one. It looks very like a weed to me. Sorry.
Forum: Garden Photos 07-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Decourcey
Smile Well done Carol.

Well done Carol.
Forum: Garden Photos 07-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Decourcey
Smile It looks very like a Blue Spruce.

It looks very like a Blue Spruce.
Forum: United Kingdom 07-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Decourcey
Smile I agree its this awful weather, my carnations...

I agree its this awful weather, my carnations have turned to mush.Its very depressing.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump