Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Satzan Subedi
Forum: Plant Biology 31-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Satzan Subedi
Help for the articles

Dear All,

I am enrolling Ph.D in climate change from Tribhubhan University Nepal. I am
going to analyze the vegetation of the ecotones in the alpine region using
the GLORIA methodology and...
Forum: Plant Biology 26-02-2008, 04:34 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Satzan Subedi
Plantbio Digest, Vol 33, Issue 11

Hi,
I read your problem,
In my opinion, there is the problem of light to the plant,
As far as I Know, *Ficus benjamina* is not an indoor plant, so leave the
plant in the sunlight for some days and do...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump