Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 2.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BobWalsh
Forum: Gardening 02-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria Frangipani Plants and Their History

Hi everybody,

I thought I share with you an article I published for everybody interested in the history of plants....

Plumerias are indigenious to the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. The...
Forum: Garden Photos 16-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'San Miguel'

Plumeria 'San Miguel' produces colorful flowers which have a sweet fragrance and excellent keeping quality.
Forum: Gardening 20-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Video Of Plumerias Flowering In Chicago

The plumeria flowers in this video grown year-round indoors and outdoors in Chicago, plant hardiness zone 5, are the result of growing plumeria plants from seeds, unrooted cuttings and rooted...
Forum: Gardening 13-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By BobWalsh
Mystery Plumeria

Mystery Plumeria started blooming indoors in my
home in Chicago on January 31, 2013.

You may ask why I call it Mystery...
Forum: Gardening 16-01-2013, 12:32 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Kauka Wilder'

Hi Everybody,

Following is a picture of my Plumeria 'Kauka Wilder' flowering indoors in Chicago on January 15,...
Forum: Garden Photos 14-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Aztec Gold'

Plumeria 'Aztec Gold' is an easy to grow plumeria flowering early in the season with a fragrance of ripe peaches.

http://a4578bxyqrmka19x.info/resources/_wsb_300x280_Plumeria+$27Aztec+Gold$27.jpg
Forum: Gardening 20-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By BobWalsh
Sean, Your reply is filled with a lot of...

Sean,

Your reply is filled with a lot of negative comments that you seem to want to create the perfect situation for ordering plants on eBay. Nothing is going to make it PERFECT.

Since you have...
Forum: Gardening 19-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By BobWalsh
Purchasing Plumeria Cuttings Plants And Seedlings On Ebay

Hi Everybody,

I recently published the following article titled, Purchasing Plumeria Cuttings Plants And Seedlings On Ebay. I thought this article might be helpful to some interested in the subject....
Forum: Gardening 15-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria Plants In Fairbanks - Alaska

Hi Everybody,

I would like to share with you 2 pictures that were emailed to me on June 2, 2012 from Ms. Patterson of Fairbanks, Alaska.

The first picture shows one of her plumeria plants, which...
Forum: Gardening 22-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Dwarf Plumeria Plants Versus Compact Plumeria Plants

Hi Everybody,

Following is an article I recently published for everybody interested in growing dwarf or compact plumeria plants....

Plumeria growers worldwide, especially in temperate climates, are...
Forum: Gardening 16-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Flowering Plumeria 'India'

Hi Everybody,

Following is a picture of Plumeria 'India' ....

http://media.growsonyou.com/photos/blog_photo/image/105124/main/Plumeria_India_D.jpg

The flowers of Plumeria 'India' are yellow to...
Forum: Gardening 15-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Staking Plumeria Cuttings and Plumeria Plants At Planting Time

Hi Everybody,

I recently published a blog post about the importance of staking plumeria cuttings and plumeria plants at planting time.

I would like to share it on this forum for everybody...
Forum: Gardening 17-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By BobWalsh
Plant Nutrients - Bone Meal

Hi Everybody,

I recently published an article titled, Plant Nutrients – Part 1 – The Benefits of Bone Meal And Phosphorus For Plumeria Plants And Plants In General, and thought I share it in this...
Forum: Gardening 12-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By BobWalsh
Ancient History of Rose Plants - Floribunda, Grandiflora, Hybrid Tea, Polyantha Roses

Following is part one of a two part series about the history of rose plants I just published. I thought that some of you might be interested in it....

The history of roses begins long before one...
Forum: Gardening 15-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By BobWalsh
History And Care Of Gardenia Plants And Gardenia Flowers

Hi Everybody,

I just published an article about gardenia plants and thought it might be helpful for some members in this forum....

Gardenia is a genus of flowering plants comprised of about 142...
Forum: Gardening 18-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Slideshow - How To Plant Plumeria Cuttings

One of the quickest ways to enjoy plumeria flowers is to plant plumeria cuttings. One of the big advantages of propagating plumeria plants from cuttings is that the buyer is able to choose very...
Forum: Gardening 14-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By BobWalsh
Colorful Tropical Foliage Plants – Croton Plants And Caladium Plants

For everybody interested in colorful tropical foliage plants....

Codiaeum variegatum, also called “Garden Croton” or “Variegated Croton”, is a species of plants in the genus Codiaeum, a member of...
Forum: Garden Photos 08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Datura metel 'Ballerina'

This dwarf datura is perfect for pot culture. It's also available in white and yellow. Datura metel 'Ballerina' is easily raised from...
Forum: Gardening 08-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Growing Plumeria Cuttings And Plumeria Plants With The Egg Method

Plumeria cuttings which are planted using the egg method correctly develop a massive root system in record time. It is no longer necessary to sacrifice any inflorescences that develop during the...
Forum: Garden Photos 03-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Kimo'

The flowers of Plumeria ‘Kimo’ are a glowing mix of apricot and orange with pink bands on the back. The petals overlap so heavily that they almost form a circle. Plumeria ‘Kimo’ is considered a...
Forum: Garden Photos 29-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Rose Red'

The flowers of Plumeria ‘Rose Red’ are a combination of pink and red resulting in a rose red appearance. Flowers are about 2 ½ inches (6.25 cm) in diameter and show one bright yellow center. The...
Forum: Garden Photos 28-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' Against Blue Chicago Sky

After several cloudy days the sun finally has returned to Chicago.

The following picture shows Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' against Chicago's blue sky on June 28,...
Forum: Garden Photos 26-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff'

The round full petals of Plumeria ‘Samoan Fluff’ are white with a bright yellow center. Flowers average between three and three and a half inches (7.5 cm – 8.75 cm) in diameter and have a very good...
Forum: Garden Photos 12-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Plumeria Cutting 'Mimi's Home Pride'

Plumeria 'Mimi's Home Pride' is an extremely hard to root plumeria which even on Hawaii takes up to six to nine months to root. This plumeria cutting, planted March 19, 2011 produced roots and the...
Forum: Garden Photos 09-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By BobWalsh
Cutting of Plumeria 'Celadine'

This cutting of Plumeria ‘Celadine’ was planted on March 19, 2011 using the egg method. The cutting produced inflorescences on all three branches and a healthy root system SIMULTANEOUSLY. The picture...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

Forum Jump