Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 7.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thomaspoul
Forum: Gardening 13-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By thomaspoul
This is most common insect found in garden, it...

This is most common insect found in garden, it found for better grass in garern.
Forum: United Kingdom 12-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By thomaspoul
I agree with your words, they need to extra care...

I agree with your words, they need to extra care in winter.
Forum: North Carolina 11-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By thomaspoul
My friend i want to tell you that this is really...

My friend i want to tell you that this is really too old plant you have.
Forum: Lawns 09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By thomaspoul
I am also planning for make better of my lawn,...

I am also planning for make better of my lawn, and this info is truly helpful for me.
Forum: Bonsai 08-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By thomaspoul
Now these days i am planing a Bonsai indoor, what...

Now these days i am planing a Bonsai indoor, what should i do for it's ling life and perfect shape.
Forum: Garden Photos 28-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By thomaspoul
As i know epiphyll's is one of beautiful flower,...

As i know epiphyll's is one of beautiful flower, can i have some more.
Forum: Garden Photos 26-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By thomaspoul
Really It is rare to see color of this fruit.

Really It is rare to see color of this fruit.
Forum: Orchid Photos 25-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By thomaspoul
That's right, but i am waiting for some more...

That's right, but i am waiting for some more amazing click....
Forum: Bonsai 24-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By thomaspoul
IF you ever feel confusion about your bonsai tree...

IF you ever feel confusion about your bonsai tree you can share with us, we will help you as much as possible.
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 23-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By thomaspoul
I think this is better option...For pond water...

I think this is better option...For pond water lilies are perfect.
Forum: North Carolina 22-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By thomaspoul
With Humidity soul, there is chances to grow...

With Humidity soul, there is chances to grow vegetable....
Forum: United Kingdom 21-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By thomaspoul
I am waiting for your latest new one.

I am waiting for your latest new one.
Forum: Gardening 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By thomaspoul
Mangolian Tree

Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7 to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting...
Forum: Edible Gardening 03-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thomaspoul
Plants nutrients

Hello everyone...
What are the easiest way so that the plant will get the better nutrients...
Forum: Ponds 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By thomaspoul
Ponds Care

Hello members....
What should I do to keep pond clean ???
Forum: Gardening 28-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By thomaspoul
Best Soil

Hello friends...
How are you all ???
Which type of soil is good for the growth of the plants...
Forum: Lawns 27-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By thomaspoul
Thank you Adolf for your reply...

Thank you Adolf for your reply...
Forum: Orchid Photos 26-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thomaspoul
Orchids

Hello members...
How are you all ???
In how many different colors, orchids are available ???
Forum: Garden Photos 23-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By thomaspoul
Garden Photos

Hello members...
I am facing some problem while accessing the forum...
I am not able to attach the photos with my post, so please tell me how to attach the photos with the post...
Forum: Gardening 21-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By thomaspoul
Fertilizer

Hello members...
How are you all ???
Which is the best fertilizers for the plant ???
Forum: Gardening 20-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By thomaspoul
Gardening Tips

Hello members....
How are you all ????
From where we can get the best tips for the propogation of the plants...
Forum: Roses 19-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thomaspoul
care for roses

Hello members...
I am not able to grow more roses in my roof garden..
So will you please help me that how should I be able to grow more and more flowers in my garden...
Forum: Edible Gardening 18-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thomaspoul
Fruits full of Vitamins

Hello members....
How are you all ?????
Which are the different fruits which helps us in getting the vitamins...
Which are the fruits which are useful for getting the different vitamis...
Forum: Orchids 17-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By thomaspoul
Orchid

Hello friends...
How are you all ???
I don't have any idea about the orchid ???
How Orchid looks like ???
Please any one give me the idea about how it looks...
Forum: Garden Photos 16-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By thomaspoul
Hey, but this is not look like the rose... It...

Hey, but this is not look like the rose...
It seems that it is not rose it is some another flower...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100

Forum Jump