Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 2.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: how
Forum: Garden Photos 04-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By how
ID please

"Garrapata" wrote in message

A Gesneriad,...
Forum: Garden Photos 01-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By how
ID please

TIA -_- how
Forum: Gardening 14-11-2007, 03:58 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Mini palm question

"Paul O." wrote in message
ok, a couple pics will be going up shortly on A.B.P.G. I'll title them
Mini Palm?

Hi,
For...
Forum: Gardening 13-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Mini palm question

Forum: Gardening 12-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Mini palm question

Last winter after a rare freeze I rescued a neighbors palm they were
throwing away. It...
Forum: Gardening 31-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By how
Norfolk Island Pine Tree Getting to Big

Frank: Thanks for posting your picture. My tree isn't particularly
sparse, I just don't want to...
Forum: Garden Photos 29-09-2007, 05:25 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By how
Everglades tomato

Night temps in the eighties and these natives love it.

No NEWS is good.
Forum: Garden Photos 05-09-2007, 05:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By how
Emailing: DSCN1792.JPG/knight

Hi,
Have any of these knight anoles? They get to about 18" and will eat
anything. This one is only about 11".
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good

Forum: Garden Photos 22-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By how
Voodoo Lily blooming - File 4 of 4 - voodoo lily 3.JPG (1/1)

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
snips

BTW, the Voodoo Lily is carnivorous. I don't know if I mentioned...
Forum: Ponds 04-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Several pond-related questions

1) My mom's pond (pre-fab, perhaps 50 gallons) has a severe problem with
string...
Forum: Gardening 02-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By how
Orange tree dying

wrote in message
snip
The leaves become yellow before they drop. I see no obvious signs of
pests, such...
Forum: Gardening 22-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By how
A hedge from pines?

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
Location: Miami, FL zone 10b

I am interested in creating a dense hedge out of pines sort...
Forum: Garden Photos 18-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Whazzit?

"Bob Williams" wrote in message

Hi,
Bauhinia purpurea, sometimes called Hong Kong Orchid tree but this one has
seed pods and...
Forum: Gardening 13-04-2007, 03:48 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Tree near House - Identify and Advice????

We have a house in west central Florida on a wooded lot with scrub
oaks and...
Forum: Gardening 24-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By how
My grandmother called it a monkey tree

I need help identifying a tree. 35 or so years ago my uncle was a
cross country...
Forum: Ponds 17-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By how
lost a large bf koi and other things

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
Ingrid,
Have you ever known of severe storm activity churning up the water and
Forum: Ponds 17-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By how
a winter filter

wrote in message

snip
so all I got is 1. moss and 2. algae that laugh at winter. but
how can I harness them to clean...
Forum: Gardening 12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By how
coconuts

Hi,
Not so. They can soak in salt water and still sprout but it is not required.
The way to do it bury the nut, petiole end up, half way in soil keep barely
moist and get out of the way. I have many...
Forum: Gardening 19-12-2006, 04:09 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By how
Indoor Avacado tree problems.

snip If don't have plant lights, then it is pretty much guaranteed that
it's not getting...
Forum: Gardening 14-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By how
trachycarpus fortunei(windmill palm)

I have two windmill palm trees which are nearly 2 years old and grown in
pots indoors, i...
Forum: Gardening 14-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By how
Please help me identify these droppings in my garden shed.

Hi,
Lizards or anoles leave droppings like this.
HTH -_- how

no NEWS is good

The droppings are about...
Forum: Gardening 06-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By how
Norfolk Island Pine

I life in the Boston Area. I have a Norfolk Island Pine tree that my
wife gave me 30 years ago....
Forum: Gardening 10-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By how
Mango Seeds

I've gotten my mango seeds to germinate with little mango leaves! I know
that...
Forum: Gardening 07-09-2006, 04:14 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By how
Elephant foot palm

wrote in message
My palm's leaves have gone brown!
There are 4 or 5 shoots near the foot.
Can I cut the main...
Forum: Gardening 28-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By how
Organicide info request

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message

snip

Hi,
I've...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27