Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sean Cutler
Forum: Plant Biology 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Sean Cutler
LATCA chemical screening library, repost

Hello everyone,

Over the past few years my lab has assembled a collection
of ~3600 bioactive small molecules tailored for use in plant
chemical genomics. We have shared this library with
several...
Forum: Plant Biology 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Sean Cutler
Screening library for plant chemical genomics

Hello everyone-

Over the past few years my lab has assembled a collection
of ~3600 bioactive small molecules tailored for use in plant
chemical genomics. We have shared this library with
several...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump