Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PhilC[_2_]
Forum: Australia 03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By PhilC[_2_]
Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

Indeed it does . Good luck with that grass
Rather you than me

laughing here using heaps of baking soda today
to get scum out of a bank of commercial washing machines
along with a vinegar rinse ...
Forum: Australia 02-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By PhilC[_2_]
Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

Erik Vastmasd wrote:
I'm almost certain I caught a glimpse of ""Jonno" " on
Fri, 02 Jan 2009 04:48:25 GMT, writing in aus.gardens:

http://tinyurl.com/a82ro9
Re...
Forum: Australia 02-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By PhilC[_2_]
Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

all true but the person is not going to eat the bloody stuff :)

Jonno wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/a82ro9
Re Herbicides etc. Something to be aware of...

"PhilC" wrote in...
Forum: Australia 02-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By PhilC[_2_]
Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

YMC wrote:
Hi,

I have one section of my garden which is covered with Kikuyu grass. I want
to kill all that grass using roundup and zero. How long must I use it before
I erradicate it...
Forum: Australia 13-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By PhilC[_2_]
aerating a large lawn on the cheap?

Jeßus wrote:
Just a quick one:

I have about 1.5 acres of 'lawn', the soil appears to be fairly compacted
and so I'd really like to aerate it as it clearly needs doing so.

I also want...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump