Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
1400w electric tiller - advice anyone?? by [email protected]
I am thinking of getting one of these - I understand that I'll have to turn over hard soil first but then these will make a finer soil. They come with up to 2...
Today 08:57 AM
by Chris Hogg Go to last post
2 43 United Kingdom
Sick of all this rain and lack of sunshine... by wg_2002
Anyone else in the Midwest sick of all the rain and lack of sunshine this spring? The cool temps here aren't helping either. The high today was...
Today 08:30 AM
by T[_4_] Go to last post
8 10 Edible Gardening
Pond problems? by Charlie Pridham[_2_]
Its our old pond but this year has a new problem, for the first time in over 30 years we are getting large quantities of blanket weed, not added anything to...
Today 08:25 AM
by Charlie Pridham[_2_] Go to last post
5 25 United Kingdom
first harvest by T[_4_]
Three garlic scapes. Oh does my breath smell pretty!
Today 04:03 AM
by T[_4_] Go to last post
2 10 Edible Gardening
shallot flowers? by T[_4_]
Hi All, My shallots look like they are getting ready to flower. Do I cut them off as I would a garlic scape? Many thanks, -T
Today 01:47 AM
by T[_4_] Go to last post
0 9 Edible Gardening
Straw and Rain by Terry Coombs
Well straw anyway , the rain never showed . I got the entire garden covered with straw today , and it's looking like I'm headed in the right direction . My...
Today 12:33 AM
by Terry Coombs Go to last post
0 10 Edible Gardening
Pumpkin Patch by Pavel314[_2_]
I tilled, hilled, seeded, and watered-in the pumpkin patch yesterday. I planted eight varieties of pumpkins and winter squash. I planted several varieties that...
Yesterday 03:12 PM
by George Shirley[_3_] Go to last post
6 38 Edible Gardening
1 Attachment(s) rosa rugosa by Willi_9
simple yet nice. photographed today
Yesterday 02:10 PM
by Willi_9 Go to last post
0 34 Garden Photos
High water pressure, need hose accessories! by miljee
You could cut concrete with our water pressure! My problem is that hose fittings like watering 'guns' or wands get you drenched as the water sprays out all...
Yesterday 11:59 AM
by Yellow[_3_] Go to last post
4 73 United Kingdom
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9