Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 13.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: a425couple
Forum: Ponds 04-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By a425couple
Connecting two preformed ponds...

wrote in message...
- Connecting two preformed ponds...
Why can't I just use the black form u buy at Lowes and
- decorate it to connect the two small ponds

I'm not...
Forum: Ponds 18-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Mosquitos in pond

Hello everyone
My problem is that my neighbour has a 3 year old raised pond (meter...
Forum: Ponds 04-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Do you use Siltex?

"Ann-Marie L" wrote.co.uk...
Hi, I'm Ann and I live in the English midlands. For years beyond
measure I've kept fish, been a devoted gardener and pondkeeper...
Forum: Ponds 02-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Ponds Care

"thomaspoul" wrote in message
Hello members....
What should I do to keep pond clean ???
thomaspoul

What...
Forum: Ponds 06-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By a425couple
How to Clean Our Pond?

"abbeygardener" wrote...
Hello. We have a very green and a dirty garden pond (photos attached)
with four goldfish

How big are these 4...
Forum: Ponds 26-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By a425couple
Pond fad over......

"ReelMcKoi" wrote in message...
The pond fad is over where I live.

That could well be nationwide.
I will intend to expand more on this later
(but I'm not promising!)

Several...
Forum: Ponds 06-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By a425couple
pond people

"Maxine" wrote in message...
any of the oldies still in r.p ?

We still check in most days
(but accepting that you possibly do not
consider us as "oldies" !)
Forum: Ponds 08-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
birds data

wrote in message...
-The world is inhabited with over 9000 species of birds. ---
-Our list of bird types covers a wide array ----
-The birds in your garden are like the...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 29-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By a425couple
New Koi Owner

"Norminn" wrote in message...

About all I can say, is welcome to the interest,
and I hope you will enjoy it.
It sounds like you have an excellent start.

(ehh,, OK, I'll...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 10-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By a425couple
Anyone want some free koi?

"Bill O'Meally" wrote in message...
I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I live
in the Milwaukee area.

Just so you know, I see this...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 30-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By a425couple
Pond Rescue

"JB" wrote in message...
My wife and I bought a home in 1984 and lived there 20 years before moving
into our current home. I built my first pond in 1998 and, with
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By a425couple
Mostly OT, Eagles & Crows

A rather obvious observation,
A bald eagle is not fond of having a crow harassing it,
but he gets seriously disturbed when 4 crows set about
the task of chasing him off.

Obvious, but still quite...
Forum: Ponds 03-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By a425couple
Kinda OT, Eagles & Crows

Forum: Ponds 31-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By a425couple
OT giggle, English should read directions

Product reviews are important.
Why one should read directions!

Worth quite a giggle!
Or, it was to me, and the other half of this couple can be
heard laughing from the other room at this moment. ...
Forum: Ponds 31-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Silted up pond - into English

"Brian Watson" wrote in message...
I have a...
Forum: Ponds 31-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Silted up pond - into redneck

I have a two-level triangular pond (approx 20' each side overall) which has
become very silted up with dust and muck blown in through the...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 16-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By a425couple
Filling in a pond

"ibizadreamer" wrote...
Unfortunately my elderly mother needs to have her garden pond filled in
since she is no longer able to maintain it.
Could...
Forum: Ponds 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
inherited pond and clueless

"Amphitecna" wrote in...

(I previously sent this, ((twice in fact, addressed to both groups.
It sure looked like it went fine, but never arrived on either...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 17-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By a425couple
Outdoor thermostat and pond heater

wrote in message .co.uk...
Management is concerned that the goldfish in the pond are, as last year,
going to die if the pond is frozen over for anything more than a few
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 15-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By a425couple
Allstate Ad, racoons

I enjoy the TV Allstate Advertisements on Mayhem.
This seems to fit a common theme he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzUR_mq6OY
Allstate TV Ad: Raccoon Mayhem

Horrid words,
"I've just spent...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 15-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By a425couple
Repost, Old & Great, ducks

While searching through my old "sent" for something
totally else, I cam upon this great one:
(ID's mostly purged = privacy??)

Davy, My condolences on the ducks. Lot's of...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 14-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By a425couple
Where are you - regards ponds

"~ jan" wrote in message...
(SNIP to reduce, lots of good stuff)
a few koi. Losing the fish to the racoons was an...
Forum: Ponds 25-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By a425couple
which fish ??

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message...
"zuhayr-123" wrote
which fish or which species of fish sould i keep. ---
generally im looking for:
-fish that are quite hardy and...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 25-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Newspaper article on Koi

"~ jan" wrote in message...
"a425couple"
Anyway, while we were there the paper
Star-Advertiser had an interesting article
about a fish...
Forum: Ponds (moderated) 22-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By a425couple
Newspaper article on Koi

We recently spent some time in Honolulu, and as
always enjoyed seeing the large Koi in multiple
viewable ponds.
We have recently moved homes and no longer
have ponds, but even prior to that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51

Forum Jump