Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 1.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Geoff[_8_]
Forum: Gardening 22-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Geoff[_8_]
Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's 41st Annual Show & Sale, "Orchid Heaven"

April 28th & 29th, 2012
Zilker Botanical Gardens Center
2220 Barton Springs Road,
Austin, TX 78746
(512) 477-8672
Show & Plant Sale : 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday & 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday.

This year...

Forum: Orchids 29-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Geoff[_8_]
rain

Woundn't have a clue...sometimes it doesn't rain here in Texas for
months! I would love to see it rain 24/7 for ten days. I would love to
see it rain here for 10 minutes... only wish I had your...
Forum: Orchids 06-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Geoff[_8_]
Orthenex

Hi Chris,
I would suggest Merit Systemic Insecticide, wettable powder. It is a
bit pricey, about $50 for a 2 ounce bottle, but you only need to use
it once or twice a year. I used it twice one year...
Forum: Orchids 26-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Geoff[_8_]
Orchid Potting Mixes

I am looking for large sized pumice in big quantities.
Anyway found this link for you guys in Florida. * *I did not check the prices but...
Forum: Orchids 27-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Geoff[_8_]
Austin Orchid Society's 38th Annual Show

On Jan 26, 11:54*am, monique wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's
38th Annual Show & Sale,