Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 31.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Forum: Orchids 31-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Just testing something

No need to reply, group. I'm just testing my disguised reply addie.
Forum: Orchid Photos 31-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Dimorphorchis rossii plant

What an interesting plant, Al. And as an aside, the grennhouse looks
wonderful! Very inviting; all it needs is a resident cat.

Diana

"John Varigos" wrote in...
Forum: Orchid Photos 31-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
C. Marjorie Hauserman

Very pristine, my dear!

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
C. Marjorie Hauserman 'York'
A most reliable...
Forum: Orchid Photos 31-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Blc. Edisto Dark Beauty in bloom.

Your description is apt, Wendy. Gold dust indeed!

Diana

Blc. Edisto Dark Beauty
The pic doesn't do this one...
Forum: Orchid Photos 31-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Den. Clarissa Cagauan

Spelling is correct as per OrchidWiz, Wendy. FYI, the cross is Den. Michael
Sado x Den. gouldii. I love that program.

Diana

Forum: Orchids 31-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
The opposite of shoplifting....

Is this going to morph like the chocolate thread?

Diana {;oD

news:[email protected]
I occasionally "suffer" from a similar...
Forum: Orchids 31-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
physan in water?

Isn't that how antibiotics and insecticides lost their effectiveness?

1 teaspoon/gallon is about half the strength of a normal dose of Physan, and
I'd think that once a month wouldn't be too...
Forum: Orchid Photos 30-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Nasty Virus?

What Kathy said. G

Diana

I'm going to make you google it, Wendy. Its cheaper than you...
Forum: Orchid Photos 30-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Nasty Virus?

Ouch. But if this is the first time it's done this, could it be that all the
scale treatment did it? Hey, before chucking it, spend the $5 and have it
tested by Critter Creek. Menawhile, isolate...
Forum: Orchid Photos 29-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Trichopilia comparison

They're both wonderful, Tennis. The marginata is especially lovely, IMO.

Diana

Here we...
Forum: Orchids 29-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
The opposite of shoplifting....

The wench that keeps on giving.......

"Steve" wrote in message

Bloody thieves!!!! .......and...
Forum: Orchids 29-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
physan in water?

Since nobody is answering here, I'll just throw in what I've heard about
some south FL commercial growers. Many do spray monthly to ward off
problems. Not sure if they vary the...
Forum: Orchids 29-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
The opposite of shoplifting....

This could only happen to you, Al. It gives new meaning to *shop 'til you
drop*. Anyway, since you caught the 'chidnappers, it appears that you have a
net gain.

Is this a good thing? Al, ever the...
Forum: Orchids 26-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Thank you Mr. Slug

Now that's what I call making lemonade out of lemons!

Diana

news:[email protected]
Sometimes you're the...
Forum: Orchids 25-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions & chocolate

This is war! Got to make a trip to the store. Imagine, a chocolate thread
while I am in the process of becoming smoke free. There ain't no justice!

Anyway, take the recipe for Toll House cookies...
Forum: Orchids 25-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions & chocolate

Up your Magnesium dose. Get the Calcium with minerals. It cuts the
Chocolate craves..... Not near as fun.

Doesn't work! I take calcium w/magnesium in addition to the usual multi-vit.
Anyhow,...
Forum: Orchids 25-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions & chocolate

Yeah, we knew that! But all I had in the house was white choc, along with a
powerful chocolate hunger, LOL!

Diana

Forum: Orchids 24-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions & chocolate

Dark chocolate is good for you! I've read that as well. And now you've all
done it. All we have in the house at the moment is white chocolate. I am now
going to eat it.

Diana

"Wendy7"...
Forum: Orchid Photos 24-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Cattleya loddigesii v. Harrisoniana

Gorgeous. My heart is broken for the one that the storms took a couple of
years ago. I'd gotten it from you, and it had such wonderful form.

Diana

Forum: Orchids 24-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions

Peanut butter cups are different.......

Once you mix the chocolate with other ingredients, no prob. Chocolate ice
cream comes to mind.

It's not that the chocolate goes bad. It just loses texture....
Forum: Orchid Photos 23-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Blc Copper Queen

Copper Queen is like one big smiley face!

Diana

Blc. Copper Queen.
Always a faithful bloomer & adds...
Forum: Orchids 23-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
shipping questions

Chocolate is tough to ship in summer, and can be difficult in winter too. I
forget what the actual word for this is, but what happens is that chocolate,
if kept too cold, gets that white coating on...
Forum: Orchid Photos 22-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
New Addition - Aliceara Pacific Nova 'Butter Buds'

Now, that's a nice color combo, IMO.

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Forum: Orchids 22-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
First bloom Phal. violacea

It's lovely, Nancy, very intense. I still want to see a true blue, though!
Keep us posted on the sibs, please?

Diana

Forum: Orchid Photos 21-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Diana Kulaga[_2_]
Color Changing Epidendrum - "epi_cal-2870_1_P6210933.jpg" (1/1) 159.7 kBytes yEnc (1/1)

*Very* cool! I love the color changes. Thanks! Oh, and I'll talk to Bill
about those programming changes........

Diana

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100