Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Köi-Lö[_3_]
Forum: Ponds 08-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Sadly supporting moderation

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
Anyone reading your post will understand that your assertion...
Forum: Ponds 08-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
My Conversation with Joe

Munged perhaps but it does not take a computer savy...
Forum: Ponds 08-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
ATTN: Koi Lo aka carol gulley

Don't patronise me please....I am totally aware who Tristan is and cannot
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

"Gill Passman" wrote in...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

My PSA *followed* your post in the thread, but was not in *response* to...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
My Conversation with Joe

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

George is anonymous, can he be taken seriously?

I guess it really...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

So maybe we have got, through sensible discussion, to the point that in a
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
My Conversation with Joe

Well I use a munged email address on Usenet (pretty easy to guess the real
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

I posted my "PSA" to two relevant threads, once each, and I...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

As both herons and comorants eat primarily fish I very much doubt that
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Sadly supporting moderation

And I thought sanke was a typo for snake....learn something new every
day...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
My Conversation with Joe

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
Ponders,

I must say, I had an...
Forum: Ponds 07-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

r.p.mod can't arrive soon enough, and I'm all for for a zero tolerance
policy towards the...
Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Sadly supporting moderation

Thanks for your thoughtful response. I remember well your
participation...
Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Replies: 33

Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Sadly supporting moderation

Phyllis and I have come to favor the effort to have a moderated version
of...
Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

Just to make it clear, a post written on the attack/negative/nasty, like
the one above, will...
Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

I think it's clear he wants certain people EXCLUDED even if they post
on-topic messages. And...
Forum: Ponds 06-12-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 66
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

wrote in message
I had a heron problem about 10 years ago. The buzzard got 2 of my koi and
goldfish! I put up bird...
Forum: Ponds 05-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Knowing there tools to cause havoc in a moderated newsgroup, by letting
Forum: Ponds 05-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Moderated rec.ponds

We find ourselves in a rather interesting situation. Those of us that are
tired of the...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 05-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Don't order fish

I'm clueless as to...
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 05-12-2006, 04:37 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Don't order fish

The last time I was at the local Petsmart (20 mins away) I overheard
an employee...
Forum: Ponds 04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Do you need tadpoles in North Texas?

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:40:59 -0600, "Zebulon"
Forum: Freshwater Aquaria Plants 04-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Köi-Lö[_3_]
Don't order fish

"John" wrote in message