Old 03-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered User

Location: Otley ,West Yorks
Default New Vegetable Gardening Workshops

We are now running 1 day practical workshops for all those interested in growing their own vegetables. We are organic growers but the emphasis is on the practical - getting good food on your plate!

We have a beginner’s workshop 'Successful Vegetable Growing' where we cover all the basics from soil preparation, sowing to harvesting.
A second workshop 'Vegetables for All Seasons' covers the production of vegetables for your table all the year round.

The workshops are run on a saturday and include information and practical hands-on sessions. Lunch provided.

For more information visit us he

http://www.thevga.co.uk/workshops
__________________
Gardening Live!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Registered User

I really like that your idear of work shop but i am not able to learn any thing from it.because i am not from the NY city,i whould have love to attend.
Old 21-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered User

Location: Otley ,West Yorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientGardener View Post
We are now running 1 day practical workshops for all those interested in growing their own vegetables. We are organic growers but the emphasis is on the practical - getting good food on your plate!

We have a beginner’s workshop 'Successful Vegetable Growing' where we cover all the basics from soil preparation, sowing to harvesting.
A second workshop 'Vegetables for All Seasons' covers the production of vegetables for your table all the year round.

The workshops are run on a saturday and include information and practical hands-on sessions. Lunch provided.

For more information visit us he

http://www.thevga.co.uk/workshops
The Workshops have stopped for this year (its too dark in the afternoon!). But we are resuming them at the end of January in plenty of time for the new season.
Gardening Live!
Old 29-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered User

Location: Mount Lavinia
Thumbs up

Hi have you heard of Coir growing medium for organic certified growing? It is also known as Ecopeat - please visit our web site www.ecopeat.com - we need representation for our wide array of horicultural products. Thanks!

Rate This Thread: