PDA

View Full Version : Ponds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

  1. Pond forum in search of knowledgeable members to help others
  2. Re: Hey Fred
  3. Re: Notice: Roy "Tristan" Hauer is now posting as "Reel McKoi" across many groups.
  4. Hey Carol.....................
  5. Hey Fred
  6. You got it, there is prejudice in rpm moderation team
  7. Stay tuned for some "interesting" emails concerning Derek Broughton ther rogue moderator
  8. Derek Broughton is a fine person to tell you how they moderate in rpm
  9. Carol the netkopping bitch gets slapped down by NSP
  10. Hey Carol ...nice try at =netkopping but Motzarella cares not what is posted thorough Google you dumbass!
  11. ~Roy~
  12. New posters and ponders - Please Go To rec.ponds.moderated
  13. For those joining RPM and others..... a sincere warning.
  14. To those joining RPM and others......... a sincere warning.
  15. To those joining RPM and others......... a sincere warning.
  16. RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune!
  17. Cat killing Tara Legale
  18. Re: Time for action against the troll
  19. GIve me a break
  20. pond filtration
  21. come to rec.ponds.moderated
  22. Derek the moderator of rec.ponds.moderated is a based asshole
  23. Roy smacked down Carol for giving bad info on RPM was Re: KOI $$$
  24. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder why our CArol Gulley stays in the other aquaria groups instead of the much needed moderated forum
  25. Farewell rec.ponds ...........
  26. Pond Plant Fertilizers
  27. Not able to find RPM?
  28. Hey y'all..Wally World has prepacked in the bag dry packed lilys for $5.44 ;-)
  29. HEADS UP FOLKS: Major petfood recal in effect....................
  30. Re: To those joining RPM and others......... a sincere warning.
  31. rec.ponds.moderated
  32. a winter filter
  33. how do you find homes for unwanted gf?
  34. quarantine advice
  35. lost a large bf koi and other things
  36. Frog too early...Help
  37. Stopping Herons and other would be snackers
  38. Sad news for me
  39. Fish Thief Caught In The Act - Was "The Fish Are Gone"
  40. Help wanted: Pump CONSTANTLY clogs
  41. pond & fish keeping forum
  42. Swamp Lily
  43. Tropical Peace Lily in ponds
  44. All filters are running
  45. Re: RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created
  46. rec.ponds.moderated
  47. frogs stuck together??
  48. Re: RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created
  49. Re: RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created
  50. Matlab
  51. Re: RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created
  52. Barley Straw
  53. Re: RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created
  54. INCOME FOR PEOPLE: ALL WIN
  55. Goldfish?
  56. Carol is slapped down in Karls Forums
  57. Re: 3rd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)
  58. Re: Local Wally World stops selling fish........
  59. Losing Fish over wintering
  60. fish funstuff
  61. fish funstuff
  62. Frog and tadpoles
  63. koi died
  64. Spring Peepers
  65. Koi birth control
  66. Re: [OT] 3rd FRD and LCC for rec.ponds.moderated is in news.groups.proposals
  67. The Fish are gone
  68. Cannas in the Pond
  69. Manda Fu Koi Food
  70. Fish & Frogs
  71. Tropicals in preforms......why not...don't knock it till you try it!
  72. Question on pond liners and roots (bamboo to be precise)
  73. Having an expensive hobby such as Koi and neglecting to feed
  74. Koi // Carp and corn
  75. Rangen Food vrs Faithway (local mfg brand)
  76. re.Koi Food
  77. The benefits of UVC - newbie question
  78. New pond, PUMP help
  79. pump gone - need fish info please - long sorry
  80. this is a test
  81. Use of Potasium Permanganate in Fish Ponds
  82. Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh erroneous info yet again! Lillys not $5.44 here!
  83. Re: Detailed answer to your question on how cold your fish can get
  84. Water lilies $5.44 :-)
  85. What would be the lowest water temperature survivable by either Koior Goldfish?
  86. Conducting a demand test for use of PP
  87. Proceedure to make a stock solurtion of Potassium Permanganate
  88. From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games
  89. Interesting findings concerning strata temps (thermoclines) in a pond
  90. New Group For The Aquatic Gardening Community
  91. What a hoot........
  92. MOve over CArol Gulley, there is a new Zëbulon in town.......
  93. I am the new Zëbulon
  94. Re: constant algae - I'm not Roy
  95. Ahhhh, WOW, how about a annonymous emailed SSN as well as a credit history
  96. Hey Carol how is this!
  97. So tell us Carol Gulley
  98. Re: constant algae - I'm not Roy
  99. ATTN: Ron and Galen
  100. See Its so easy to know what carol is going to do.Old habits are hard to break
  101. Re: 2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated
  102. Re: TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?
  103. Can't y'all just feel it....the calm before the meltdown flood!
  104. Re: 2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated
  105. What does Carol Gulley and Anna Nicole Smith both have in common
  106. Egret at Backyard pond
  107. Come on Carol fess up do you feel that insecure or what?
  108. Re: TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?
  109. Housebreaking a sock puppet
  110. Under certain circumstances it is OK to knock a dumbass jerk in the head
  111. Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons
  112. Under certain circumstances it is OK to release sick fish into stockponds
  113. Send complaint on Carol to this addy:
  114. Re: 2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated
  115. Carol suffers yet another meltdown
  116. Re: 2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated
  117. The "Carol Gulley" way of treating sick fish
  118. Sick koi and need advice (with pics)
  119. To those reading news.groups.proposals (off topic)
  120. Hardy pond plants
  121. Filter
  122. What more can I say! duh!
  123. PING Jan...........U got mail
  124. So whats your excuse now carol..Backtracking perhaps
  125. Hell, its not like folks really can;t tell what is what, so be it!
  126. Looks like Carol has had yet another temper tantrum...and trashed the groups once again
  127. Whats a matter Carol, too many lies to keep track of anymore?
  128. free pond liner Gresham OR
  129. Hey CArol...........
  130. Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!
  131. Fish Surgery
  132. Plans for my small pond
  133. Goldfish Games
  134. sunlight
  135. Pond fish with Ick
  136. Ping BoyPete
  137. New to Ponds
  138. Re: RFD #2 -a second addendum for rec.ponds.moderated
  139. Re: RFD #2 -a second addendum for rec.ponds.moderated
  140. Re: RFD #2 -a second addendum for rec.ponds.moderated
  141. Koi pond and water garden design
  142. Killfile ?
  143. Re: ^*^*^*^ Free Carp Gone Wild Videos ^*^*^*^
  144. Somewhere new to for fishy talk
  145. A plea to all from Kathy 30 and Janj
  146. Re: Ping Galen was Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  147. Re: 2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated
  148. Re: Ping Galen was Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  149. Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  150. Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  151. Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  152. Uh.....well I did have a question;
  153. Re: r.p.m moderation policy
  154. WHY REEF ???
  155. Re: NEW GROUP
  156. About rec.ponds.moderated
  157. Can hardly wait to see all the crap from carol roll in again tonight
  158. Rudyard Kipling (OT)
  159. Whats matter carol can't yu decide on Niko or Naoni for the new nym tonight
  160. Carp / Koli are good on the barBQ grill.
  161. Hey Carol.........are you having problems forgeing headers again.....
  162. While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated
  163. While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated
  164. CAROL is in the midst of a melt down again.....how nice.
  165. Re: NEW GROUP
  166. Re: Pond sealer & dead plants
  167. Re: Pond sealer & dead plants
  168. Re: I support rec.ponds.moderated
  169. Re: I support rec.ponds.moderated
  170. Re: A Question about Charters and their implementation through moderation policy.
  171. Re: Rec.ponds.moderated moderation policy - to ban or not
  172. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, December 2006
  173. All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info* -please read inside
  174. Re: rpm
  175. Attn: *All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info* -please read inside
  176. Attn: ***All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info*** -please read inside
  177. Re: RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated (corrected)
  178. Winter pumps and filters......
  179. Hey Ed Alston .....Carol Gulley and the other socks of CArols
  180. Re: Bulk DI Resin
  181. Re: ZooPlankton
  182. Re: ZooPlankton
  183. Re: How many filters do you need for a sal****er tank?
  184. Re: What is this??? A much better picture
  185. Re: How many filters do you need for a sal****er tank?
  186. Re: What is this??? A much better picture
  187. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine
  188. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine exposing Tristan is recked ponds Roy
  189. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine exposing Tristan is recked ponds Roy
  190. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine exposing Tristan is recked ponds Roy
  191. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine exposing Tristan is recked ponds Roy
  192. Re: Regarding thos posts made by Angel Devine exposing Tristan is recked ponds Roy
  193. Re: Reverse Osmosis System
  194. Re: Tristan destroyed rec.ponds
  195. Re: Tristan destroyed rec.ponds
  196. Re: Tristan destroyed rec.ponds
  197. Re: Tristan destroyed rec.ponds
  198. Re: Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS"
  199. Re: ***********************ATTENTION Roy "Tristan" Hauer***************************
  200. Re: Roy "Tristan" Hauer fights rpm moderators round two Re: Welcome to news.groups.proposals!
  201. Re: now I have a, mission, Tristan
  202. Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Carols Gulleys "SOCKS"
  203. ***********************ATTENTION Carol Gulley***************************
  204. Re: I support a moderated rec.ponds
  205. Hey Carol
  206. Ping Jan - NGP
  207. Carols new title "MAJOR ****ER OFF OF PEOPLE"!
  208. Ping Jan (socks)
  209. Ping Gill - missing messages.
  210. Why the shame of it all
  211. Proper feeding and care of Trolls
  212. OT - Interesting Binaries.net article on trolls
  213. Attn: ***All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info*** -please read inside
  214. happy new year
  215. i support a moderated rec.ponds
  216. WTF is a ZEBULON............
  217. WaterGarden magazine
  218. Out of the ashes..............
  219. Attn: **All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info** -please read inside
  220. An example of a poster's "advertisement"
  221. And the pond now has 500+ koi
  222. Attn: **Persons Looking for Pond Information** -please read inside
  223. Happy Holidays
  224. Merry Christmas to you and to your fish
  225. Re: RPM/RFD-My conversation with Atreides
  226. The new 3.5+ acre pond is now full
  227. The Gilded Turd
  228. So tell me Gail do you speak for everyone
  229. Please, people. Don't feed the trolls. It just encourages them.
  230. Blocking senders
  231. Hey Carol..have you ever considered mountain climbing in the winter?
  232. Re: RPM moderation techniques; PGP will not stop nut cases and flame wars
  233. Re: Raving goes a roving ... Final Call for new Moderator volunteers
  234. Re: Attn: all true rec.ponders -please post to news.groups.proposals -from ron
  235. Tank #2
  236. New group proposal...."Carol Knows Best"
  237. Qestion.how may sheep does it take to mod a group?
  238. Well I'll be....some mods better check their ISP's
  239. Lionhead Goldfish outdoors
  240. Water parameters
  241. Re: RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated.
  242. Attn: all true rec.ponders -please post to news.groups.proposals -from ron
  243. Phyllis and Jim hope all goes well with the RFD
  244. Thanks for inviting me to join your group
  245. I'm getting tired watching all of this moderation setup
  246. Re: Moderated Newsgroups FAQ
  247. Water Hyacinths and greenhouses
  248. Dragonflies
  249. Re: Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated