PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater Aquaria Plants

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

  1. Plant sticks as Substrate fert
  2. rotting moneywort
  3. rotting moneywort
  4. How do I rescue my planted tank ?
  5. Java Moss ~ $20.00 a pound ~ OOPS! here's the link
  6. Re: Plant food: Plant sticks as Substrate fert
  7. Initial CO2 Bubble Rate
  8. 37 gallon aquarium pro's/con's?
  9. Java Moss ~ $20.00 a pound ~
  10. Lighting ... or Correct Me if I am Wrong
  11. Lighting ... or Correct Me if I am Wrong
  12. Lighting ... or Correct Me if I am Wrong
  13. Good place to buy java fern?
  14. Moving... any tips
  15. Moving... any tips
  16. Plant food
  17. Propogating Tiger Lotus
  18. 4 pin - 55 watt bulbs for cheap in the GTA?
  19. plant trade: Toronto area
  20. Fast growing plants
  21. Discolored water
  22. Loach recommendation for small planted tank
  23. Everywhere life is full of heroism.
  24. Time to buy Traces...HELP!
  25. My tank setup - lighting and CO2
  26. Looking for substrate additives pros and cons site.
  27. Replacing T5 tubes.
  28. Cold water plants
  29. covered floor
  30. Aquascape contest free co2 stuff 1 week left
  31. Aquascape contest free co2 stuff 1 week left
  32. Aquascape contest free co2 stuff 1 week left
  33. Aquascape contest free co2 stuff 1 week left
  34. Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants
  35. Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants
  36. Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants
  37. 2 novice questions about plants in water
  38. Experience with SeaChem Acid Buffer & Alkaline Buffer
  39. Experience with SeaChem Acid Buffer & Alkaline Buffer
  40. Is 10000k to much for F/W Plants?
  41. freshwater clams
  42. Hair Algae
  43. Green hair algae need help
  44. Green hair algae need help
  45. FYI: New Discussion Forum
  46. Basic chemistry question
  47. DIY C02 accident! The stuff all pumped into tank, what now?
  48. Substrate & undergravel heaters
  49. Re: Hard-to-Find Aquatic Plants special request enclosed!!!
  50. Try Here 4Plants!! N8
  51. Petdealz
  52. Hard-to-Find Aquatic Plants
  53. Coral chips: Good way to raise calcium content?
  54. Glosso turns dark and translucent: Calcium deficient?
  55. Aquatic Auctions Canada Grand Opening
  56. Fuzzy Algae on edges of leaves of plants
  57. Lighting question
  58. Questions about Java Moss
  59. Hobbyists in SanFrancisco/Bay Area!
  60. Is There an Electrician in the House?
  61. Tank Cycling Strategy
  62. What can I Legally say? Update
  63. SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION, Jan 17th, 3 PM
  64. problem with amazon sword..please help
  65. Lighting question
  66. Re: Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent and new growth white before being g
  67. Yves Aquarium page
  68. Can my Echinodorus be salvaged?
  69. What Can I Legally Say?
  70. new tank-what am i forgetting?
  71. Which Sagittaria
  72. Re: Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent and new growth white before being g
  73. LFS in So Cal
  74. Hard-To Find Plants--new shipment!!!
  75. OT : Staple micro-pellets sizes ?
  76. OT : Staple micro-pellets sizes ?
  77. Eclipse 12 - Amazon sword unhealthy
  78. Anubia flower rotting
  79. Java Ferns
  80. 38 Gallon Habitat- need feedback
  81. Compact vs Regular Fluorescent
  82. Re: OT snail control, was What I Did This Morning
  83. Re: Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent and new growth white before being g
  84. Re: Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent and new growth white before being g
  85. Live plants necessary?
  86. Live plants and Plecos
  87. Koi Presentation, SAN DIEGO, Jan 11th, free to attend
  88. Where to put output of DIY CO2?
  89. SAN DIEGO, Nov 11th, 7:00 PM*** Koi Presentatio
  90. OT : Tiny vs Fine (My English is too bad)
  91. Re: BBA [was (almost) free plants]
  92. Algae ID
  93. Hard-To-Find Plants
  94. To Quarantine first fish in tank... or not?
  95. No luck with plants! Plz Help!!
  96. Acrylic aquarium source in Pacific NW
  97. Suggestions for light requested
  98. What do you think of these fish in a 55G
  99. Beginner plants
  100. Beginner plants
  101. best filter for 55-gal planted tank w/ CO2?
  102. Live Plant trading/auctions in Southern Ontario (ie: Toronto,
  103. (almost) free plants
  104. Anyone using the Cascade Canister Filters?
  105. Hornwort dying off
  106. driftwood
  107. replacing substrait
  108. Plant Interactions
  109. Clean up crew recommendations for 55G planted tank
  110. Sunset Hygro, grows, then nothing...
  111. What I Did This Morning
  112. my plants stop pearling after replacing the bulbs with azoo coral blue light
  113. 38 Gallon Habitat- need advice
  114. Christmas moss
  115. Sudden plant deaths
  116. Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent and new growth white before being g
  117. Activated carbon in filter - will this remove the liquid iron fert I add to the tank?
  118. Seachem Flourite Red
  119. how far above tank for lights?
  120. websites with aquascaping examples?
  121. [FAQ] Welcome to the Aquaria Newsgroups! 2004-01-04
  122. New Cihlids Site
  123. Types (or brands) of Sand in Freshwater aquarium
  124. Source for Hard-to-Find Plants
  125. Using KNO3 as your sole source of K+(No K2SO4/KCL needed in most/some cases)
  126. Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting Saturday Jan 3
  127. Re: Help getting a light going - I SEE THE LIGHT
  128. Re: Help getting a light going - ballastdia1.gif (0/1)
  129. seeking your opinion
  130. advice on a new planted tank setup
  131. 65 Gallon Lighting Question
  132. How to propagate lobelia cardinalis??
  133. MH question
  134. Source for Hard-to-Find Plants
  135. Suggestions for T8 24" bulb replacement for Eclipse 3 hood
  136. Standpipe or something else?
  137. Average cost of DIY Co2?
  138. Average cost of DIY Co2?
  139. Average cost of DIY Co2?
  140. Eco Complete
  141. Help getting a light going
  142. Hobby Ethics
  143. "Bits of Walnut" gravel ... does it affect water chemistry? OK for planted tank?
  144. Lighting requirements...
  145. Exotic and Hard-to-find Plants
  146. Aquabid
  147. need help in plant idedtification
  148. Recommendation for chlorine/chloramine remover?
  149. Pruning and Maintenance
  150. Sources for dark gravel in Toronto, Canada?
  151. Hard to Find Plants
  152. Feedback about my planted tank setup
  153. Aquascape contest win a free co2 regulator or diffusor
  154. Tank water at PH 7.8 need help!
  155. DIY substrate heating & a couple other things
  156. CO2 question
  157. Tanks and stand for sale....
  158. Which Plant Food/Suppliments to Buy
  159. Glosso at 29C?
  160. Carboplus
  161. What is the best substrate for a beginner
  162. DIY CO2?
  163. Photos of my aquarium
  164. small anubias
  165. Zosterifolia : Leaves have dark patches and some transparent
  166. Well Wishes
  167. earthquake...
  168. Lighting failed
  169. Green carpet Algae
  170. Clown Loaches w/ Ich in Planted Tank
  171. non-phosphate buffers?
  172. slow/no growth
  173. Aquatic Gardeners Association
  174. Pillow feeling as filter media ?
  175. How many ml in a drop ?
  176. 95watts over a 29gal...Too Much??
  177. Metal Halide Pendant Lighting
  178. How much flourite for 55G tank?
  179. Lighting
  180. Plant Propagation
  181. Another iron question
  182. Italian Vals...interested (US Trades)?
  183. 55g ready, so now what?
  184. General plant keeping question
  185. exgirl_friend_masturbating 8405
  186. iron question
  187. How much water movement in 55G planted tank?
  188. Scavenger Shrimp
  189. 400 Watt Metal Halide ~too much?
  190. Where is the best place to purchase Live Plants Online?
  191. Odd neon tetra behavior with CO2
  192. home depot bulbs
  193. Re: ex_girl_with_her_dildo 3404
  194. Remedy for dieing plants.
  195. Retail source for Crypts
  196. Dosing plants with NPK home compunds
  197. setting up 90gal. planted tank
  198. Lighting Retrofits
  199. Layer of foam on water
  200. Lighting Question -length and interrupted lighting
  201. Clippard needle valves
  202. Aussie Forum
  203. Advice sought for sparsely planted tank
  204. Re: (OT) I need more coffee (was Driftwood bought from PetsMart do I need to boil it first to remove
  205. Coralife PowerCompact Flourescent fixture question - good for plants?
  206. Lighting question
  207. Worms in the aquarium
  208. Lighting question
  209. Weather Loach and Laterite
  210. Type of ballast in All-Glass hoods
  211. Glassy leaf?
  212. How much light is too much?
  213. 29gal. Greenhouse!
  214. All-Glass CF 110W Light Strip for 46 Bow Front Tank 10,000K?
  215. Chloramine: any effect on plants?
  216. cleaning gravel
  217. Sand as substrate
  218. Sand as substrate
  219. scummy blue green seaweed
  220. 5 Red Swords to a good home
  221. Re: RO for a planted tank: Shakey's tank
  222. RO for a planted tank: Shaky's tank
  223. water chem question for planted tank
  224. Aquarium Message Board for Canadians!
  225. Marimo Algae Balls ?
  226. Saturday Night at Silicon Valley Aquarium Society: Oliver Lucanus
  227. A Java Moss Failure :'-(
  228. Plants not doing nearly as well as they used to
  229. Side roots on the stems: why?
  230. Lighting question
  231. Lighting question
  232. COAST FIsh Club meets 12/7 in Southern CA
  233. Lobelia Cardinlais: Leaves curling downward
  234. flora boost plant food
  235. Fake Christmas Snow = Filter Floss?
  236. AGA Modern Series Hoods & CF Retrofits
  237. Lighting Deep Tanks
  238. Profile Turface MVP in Chicago
  239. lawsuit
  240. The Great Nano challenge
  241. Co2 regulators+needle valves
  242. Help with Caridina Japonica Shrimp!
  243. Help with Caridina Japonica Shrimp!
  244. Re: Help with Caridina Japonica Shrimp!
  245. WTT plants
  246. Please help diagnose plant problem..
  247. Please help diagnose plant problem..
  248. Re: Co2 regulators+needle valves
  249. Does LUX Matter?
  250. Evil underwater plant ate my fishes
Google