PDA

View Full Version : Plant Science

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

  1. Help in Identification of a Plant
  2. 14.5 Million Year-Old Fossil Plants
  3. Liquorice and basil
  4. Need Help to ID Palm Tree
  5. A Fossil Flora From The Sharktooth Hill Bone Bed Formation
  6. Begonia dregei
  7. TRAINING AND RESEARCH PROJECTS WITH [email protected]
  8. Re: Botanist united
  9. Palm tree root systems.
  10. Re: Ficus trigonata (?)
  11. ID Palm-like tree
  12. Plant propagation from leaves and stems.
  13. TRAINING AND RESEARCH PROJECTS WITH [email protected]
  14. New job openings @ Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Sava Healthcare Limited
  15. Job openings at Mylan Laboratories Limited.......
  16. Plant stake problem.
  17. Re: SENSITIVE PLANT OR CARNIVORES
  18. Re: SENSITIVE PLANT OR CARNIVORES
  19. how did you achieve ph ?
  20. dating site
  21. Giant morning glory?
  22. Water transport to the top of tall trees.
  23. Pls hlp id plant
  24. Manzanita identification
  25. Chlorosis in Lemon seedlings
  26. Tomato suckers
  27. what is "kuray"? - central Asian Heracleum sp?
  28. qPCR NEWS June 2012 - first announcement qPCR & NGS 2013
  29. Big plant small strange flowers Oregon coast -- any ideas?
  30. Big plant small strange flower, what could it be?
  31. Re: Looks this is from somewhere in South
  32. Re: Looks this is from somewhere in South
  33. Two little free Android apps: flower and tree identification
  34. cancer
  35. cancer
  36. Ohio Wildflower? Mustard-like purple flower and escaped from garden leaves
  37. Potted Black Cherry
  38. Re: Crepe Myrtle (Lagostromia Indica) Pruning Question
  39. Poisoning trees?
  40. Here We Go Again--Paleobotany Pages: New URLs
  41. Root systems of palm trees. Question.
  42. Plant without a root
  43. New Homes For My Paleobotany Pages
  44. Bottle-wash Plant
  45. Dunkeld Larch
  46. Plant ID.....?
  47. Family Guy-Just Enjoy It
  48. cucumbers this year: stories about my horses, cats, ducks/goose
  49. Re: Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  50. Can anyone identify these pale, white-yellow flowers?
  51. horses love tree leaves: stories about my horses and cats
  52. xax
  53. plant id question
  54. Plants in winter
  55. Re: Larch Hybrids
  56. Re: Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  57. Re: Larch Hybrids
  58. Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  59. Larch Hybrids
  60. lost my best rock elm today to wind; Missouri River floods this year
  61. Re: nepenthes Attenboroughii ( Rat-eating plant)
  62. What to Call It?
  63. Re: Question about plant roots.
  64. Re: Question about plant roots.
  65. Coconut palms on remote islands.
  66. cypress-issue
  67. ID Tree
  68. Collaboration is Central to Productivity in Botany Research
  69. Sustainable Living Conference in Florida
  70. Comprehensive Test Banks for studen
  71. Gluten's effect on insects, birds, and animals
  72. Mixet.se Media Center - Mixet B2B Marketplace
  73. Question about plant roots.
  74. FLOWER GIRLS
  75. What's the name of this pink flower?
  76. Germinating exotic seeds.
  77. TRAINING & LIVE PROJECTS AT ARAVINDABIO, HYD
  78. Starting to bloom
  79. About Little Geranium
  80. Little Geranium
  81. Botany Researchers: Collaboration Can Increase Your Research Productivity
  82. problem with my tomato plant
  83. horses eat alot of fallen tree leaves in Autumn Re: stories about mycats and horses #24
  84. I need to propagate some "Agapanthus Praecox".
  85. IDs sought for a couple of European weeds
  86. can anyone identify this wildflower for me?
  87. Flowering Aloe Vera
  88. The Angeleo Ledger Observing World News
  89. Growing Aloe vera indoors
  90. Phase Coherence and the Inverse Square Law
  91. Desperately seeking broard-leaf Agapanthus.
  92. first ever wild hazelnuts today; organic plums
  93. Growing Aloe Vera
  94. Dutch Elm Disease Hypothesis-- maples are hosts of the vectors
  95. ID this garden weed please?
  96. During the winter
  97. BioFuel
  98. Id this flower
  99. Seeking bigger alder seeds
  100. gardening with concrete pavers, and elm grafts
  101. Marvel of Peru
  102. Winter Photo
  103. Winter is near
  104. Re: The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  105. Re: The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  106. The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  107. plant identification
  108. horses should not be kept alone and in isolation #16 stories about mycats and horses
  109. ....flower ID or confirmation.
  110. Help with Flower Identification
  111. Spring Flowers
  112. stories about gardening and landscaping #1
  113. Is this a Spruce staminate cone?
  114. Strange flower in Californa yard
  115. ID of flower in bouquet
  116. TRAINING AND PROJECT WITH PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
  117. XML and Systematics/Taxonomy
  118. ID of Ecuadorian Flower
  119. Botanists: Collaborate with over 13,000 researchers for free
  120. Einstein's Biggest Blunder - - Wasn't??
  121. Magnetism is really -- WHAT?
  122. ID of Florida wildflower (Fabaceae?)
  123. Training for 3 to 6 month in biotech or biomedical sector
  124. Bioinformatics tools & databases
  125. New plants discovered:
  126. features on a species of Sambucus
  127. Small parts of herbs - identification
  128. What is that thing?
  129. Spruce to Pine Puzzlement
  130. Scientific Expedition to Discover a Patagonian Island
  131. Most cited research reagents and kits
  132. Mars meteorite contains numerous plant cells
  133. Oxygen releasing capacity of trees
  134. Bioinformatics Final Year [email protected] Hyderabad
  135. List of interesting plant websites?
  136. Botany Researchers: Access to over 10,000 researchers from 95countries and advanced research tools
  137. Jatropha curcas?
  138. Central Ohio Wildflower?
  139. Fertilizers??? Bad or Good???
  140. *** FLASH ! *** ASS-WIPERS DEMAND SOFT PAPER! Corn Cob AdvocatesVow War!
  141. Bigger alder seeds and unusual cones
  142. NOVA's Arctic Dinosaurs
  143. how to attract bees to observe
  144. Rose Coreopsis?
  145. how many disease free Rock Elm are there? Perhaps zero
  146. placing Ulmus Thomasii on endangered species list
  147. likely culprit for never a Rock Elm seed anymore is Dutch Elm Disease
  148. why is Ulmus Thomasii not on the endangered species list; no seeds onany trees for the past 5 years
  149. Acanthaceae
  150. Weed for identification
  151. [ID] rudbeckia sp.
  152. Alocasia ID
  153. Tall Ohio Wildflower?
  154. maximizing the beauty of a landscaping
  155. Name these plants please.
  156. Which newsgroup can I post photos of plants for identification?
  157. Short courses -- Statistics
  158. Seeking varieties of Alder for breeding it as a grain crop
  159. Introducing the Global Directory of Doctoral Dissertations
  160. ...what determines where a plant can grow?
  161. whether grafted RockElm or rootstock SiberianElm and what roles theyplay
  162. Please help me identify the species of these trees
  163. MyNetResearch Grant Awards Competition 2009
  164. Seeds for a Europe-wide schools experiment
  165. ulmus thomasii; identification
  166. which soil is better scientifically -- pastured or mowed
  167. Botany experiment to see the volume of space covered underground inroots versus above ground vegetation
  168. Join the Salzburg Global Seminar's Darwin Festival
  169. rain came and best summer in over 5 years Re: our average yearlyrainfall is 66 cm, but already have a Spring drought; ALTERNATING work;solving strawberries and asparagus and watermelon
  170. AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down
  171. eating fresh garden strawberries and lettuce
  172. How much light do palms need?
  173. Mystery Tree - Help!!!
  174. using tree material as path-paver, rather than burn #058; new Book;Protecting Earth Ecosystems and Environment
  175. pine pollen cones similar to apple-cedar rust ; new book: Cancers ofa species as a major source of "new microbes into the world"
  176. Crop Protection More???
  177. asparagus under control this year & landscaping with animals
  178. A Research Methods Adviser for sci.bio.botany Researchers
  179. best weeder, narrow drain spade
  180. plant id help
  181. Need help with flower identification!
  182. Need help with flower identification!
  183. Change of color
  184. Anyone know the particular species name of the famous LA ficus trees?
  185. Re: bulbs and planting depth
  186. Mystery tree ID
  187. how do bulbs get buried so deep? pick-axe in transplanting
  188. Plant Id needed please!
  189. Beginning the cold
  190. Pollen grain and something else
  191. Silver Nitrate Pictures
  192. how scientists use computers: follow-up
  193. how scientists use computers: follow-up
  194. Jobs: US - Environmental / Botany Jobs
  195. using a pick axe in transplanting & keeping a bull in a orchard
  196. >>>> BOOK COLLECTORS <<<<
  197. Environmental Statistics Courses -- Nondetects & Multivariate Methods
  198. Clernates
  199. Applied Computational Genomics Course
  200. Can genera Sophronitis, Cattleya, Brassavola, etc (Orchidaceae)become one?
  201. Cuttings
  202. expert system to give families or genera from just a few features
  203. Biotechnology
  204. Can fresh green coca paste/juice be used as a topical anesthetic?
  205. Could someone identify this plant?
  206. New Ethnobotany Project on Wikipedia
  207. My Paleobotany Pages Return To The Net
  208. Best Plant Biology Resource - VADLO Search Engine
  209. Pinus pinea
  210. Auxin and making more cytoplasm
  211. Ethnobotany open day, Kew Gardens (UK), 7 March 2009
  212. Short Course - Applied Environmental Statistics
  213. Botany Search Engine - VADLO
  214. Cambium layer dye needed.
  215. Spontaneous underground grafting.
  216. qPCR NEWS 11-2008 - Event Calendar Winter 2008
  217. Plant Nomenclature
  218. ### Mini FAQ for sci.bio.botany # 101 ###
  219. Wildflower and tree identification sites back online
  220. <> Beautiful Cosmic Reflections <>
  221. ID requested on scarlet lawn weed
  222. qPCR Newsletter - October 2008
  223. qPCR Newsletter - October 2008
  224. Echinacea
  225. Checking the system.
  226. evolutionary purpose of husks on walnut
  227. surveying scientists' use of computers
  228. surveying scientists' use of computers
  229. began harvesting my potatoes today
  230. harvesting black walnut
  231. Help in Identifying Plant!
  232. Zoo Park living - On The Origins Of People
  233. Noob question: How to determine a tree's species?
  234. On The Origins Of People, Mr. Obama Get Started, Now, Please!
  235. Edibility of berries of Salpichroa organifolia
  236. Algae, photosynthesis and HCO3 and CO3 ions.
  237. Looking at tendril cells under a microscope.
  238. Re: Optimal strategy on black-walnut harvest, and then there waspears
  239. Unknown plant
  240. Propagating Platanus occidentalis via cuttings
  241. Arizona orchid
  242. Stephanotis floribunda - toxic or not
  243. please help! identify a plant
  244. Looking for planktonic plant species
  245. What's this crop growing in my yard?
  246. Survey
  247. Re: .
  248. What is Botany? Botany Education tools on VADLO - New Biology SearchEngine
  249. A 300 Million Year Old Fossil Forest In Illinois
  250. Botany Poll
Google