Old 30-01-2007, 05:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Bluebirds, Friends and Feeders (TwoAcreWood)

Howdy,......The new Edition of 'Two Acre Wood'
is up on the web."Bluebirds, Friends and Feeders"

I had a wonderful time putting up my new feeders. And the birds had a ball!

Don't forget the deadline for the Free DVD contest is 2/03/07

www.TwoAcreWood.net

--
Patricia Ann Peeples

Old 31-01-2007, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
. ..

Howdy,......The new Edition of 'Two Acre Wood'
is up on the web."Bluebirds, Friends and Feeders"

I'll take a look later - just back from camping in wet and windy Wales and
coping with masses of washing, shopping and an over-loaded mailbox.

Is this a bluebird then?

Mary

Old 31-01-2007, 10:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
. ..

Howdy,......The new Edition of 'Two Acre Wood'
is up on the web."Bluebirds, Friends and Feeders"

I'll take a look later - just back from camping in wet and windy Wales and
coping with masses of washing, shopping and an over-loaded mailbox.

Is this a bluebird then?

Mary

Hello Again Mary,,,,I hope you had a wonderful trip.
Yes It's a female Eastern Bluebird (Tennessee USA)
I didn't know you were from the UK..cool
Would you like me to put you on my mailing list for Two Acre Wood.,
I only send out once a week.
Patty Peeples

Old 31-01-2007, 11:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
. ..

I'll take a look later - just back from camping in wet and windy Wales
and coping with masses of washing, shopping and an over-loaded mailbox.

Is this a bluebird then?

Mary

Hello Again Mary,,,,I hope you had a wonderful trip.

It was cold. It was wet. It was muddy. We were in our old 10' caravan with
no frills. Daughter had a bad cold as did her 18 month old son, her husband
had had to go away so Spouse had to see to all the animals (it's a farm) and
I had to do all the cooking on two hobs. There were no flowers.

We had a great time. Mostly.

Yes It's a female Eastern Bluebird (Tennessee USA)
I didn't know you were from the UK..cool

Yorkshire.

Would you like me to put you on my mailing list for Two Acre Wood.,
I only send out once a week.

Yes please.

Off to bed now, still exhausted!

Mary