GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - Anyone know where I can rent / borrow a live trap? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/101161-ot-anyone-know-where-i-can-rent-borrow-live-trap.html)

Dewitt 09-08-2005 03:27 PM

OT - Anyone know where I can rent / borrow a live trap?

I've got a 6 - 7 week old kitten meowing outside my house that I can't
catch.

deg

Suzie-Q 09-08-2005 05:46 PM

In article ,
Dewitt wrote:

- I've got a 6 - 7 week old kitten meowing outside my house that I can't
- catch.
-
- deg

Get with your animal control, or a local rescue shelter. They may
loan you a trap. I believe you could buy one at Lowe's - or elsewhere.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Dewitt 09-08-2005 06:18 PM

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:46:07 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

In article ,
Dewitt wrote:

- I've got a 6 - 7 week old kitten meowing outside my house that I can't
- catch.
-
- deg

Get with your animal control, or a local rescue shelter. They may
loan you a trap. I believe you could buy one at Lowe's - or elsewhere.

I went ahead an purchased one from Home Depot this a.m. The kitten
appropriate size was $30.

deg