Old 10-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Dave Programmer

Default reccommendation needed for landscaper to restore lawn

I'm in need of a landscaper or someone else who is capable of restoring
my St. Augustine lawn. I've tried to get a couple of people to come
out, but either they haven't shown or don't return calls. The front is
mostly dead and the back has a significant weed problem along with
patches of bermuda grass. I'm certainly out of my element here so
would appreciate recs for punctual, trustworthy landscapers or similar
who I could count on for doing a good job.

Thanks very much in advance.

Old 10-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Matt Townsend

If you are in NorthAustin/RoundRock/CedarPark area I can recommend
Cut-N-Shine at 512 257-7977. While they are as busy as other companies
due to the unseasonable rains, I'm sure they could get out and look at
your problem and start on a solution fairly quickly.