Old 15-08-2005, 03:02 AM
User Example

Default Bradford pear shoots

I could have sworn I already posted this but I didnt see it show up in
the newsgroup. Anyway, I have a bradford pear tree in my lawn and there
a LOT of little offshoots growing up around the tree. They are coming
from the trees roots. I have tried cutting them back but more come up.
They really look ugly and I don't know what to do about them.
Any ideas? I have tried cutting them back all the way to the root and
covering the roots with more dirt but that doesn't seem to help for long.

Bradford pear - suckers? [email protected] Gardening 3 02-05-2004 04:05 AM
Pruning a Bradford Pear Barry Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:10 AM
Bradford Pear Losing Bark Gary Harper Texas 4 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
Barking coming off Bradford Pear Gary Harper Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
Holes bored in a Bradford pear tree Lou Minatti Gardening 5 23-03-2003 03:08 PM