Old 24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered User

Default what does western taste look like?

what items and shapes you like most to you when you buy a garden gifts or decoration, it confused me a lot in the past years. When we took some samples to Canton Trade Fair, and only few customers come to ask. This year we will be again given a booth in the Canton Trade Fair, in the past week, our factories made some special samples for the occasion, but I would like to listen to your opinion first, they are all in our website www.gardenexport.com/sample collection, your opinion and suggestion will be warmly welcome and appreciated. Any good ideas, pls email me to .

Thanks in anticipation of your visit and suggestion.

Best regards

Jason