GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for tomatillos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/10392-looking-tomatillos.html)

Victor M. Martinez 14-03-2003 03:20 PM

Looking for tomatillos

I'd like to grow some tomatillos this year, has anybody seen them for
sale?

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Karen 15-03-2003 03:20 AM

Looking for tomatillos

"WSZsr" wrote in
:
At Lowes or HD in Round Rock - can't remember which.

I saw them at the HD at the Arboretum.

Karen

Mr. Chaos 007 19-03-2003 08:20 PM

Looking for tomatillos

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

Joe Doe 19-03-2003 08:44 PM

Looking for tomatillos

In article , "Mr. Chaos 007"
wrote:

I have them in 4" pots for $1.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

What other kinds of tomato transplants do you stock? I could not find an
answer on your web site. It is too late for this year for me but do you
stock heirlooms as transplants? I saw Brandywine at Wall-mart but have
not really looked at real nurseries to see what their offerings are on
the heirloom front.

Roland