GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [REQ] Seeking advice on a chipper vac (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/104357-%5Breq%5D-seeking-advice-chipper-vac.html)

Joe Blevins 07-09-2005 12:28 AM

[REQ] Seeking advice on a chipper vac

Hello.

My father is in the market for a 6.75hp chipper vac with an electric
starter. He says that Troy-Bilt is manufacturing such an item, but I cannot
find anything like this anywhere on the market.

Any advice you could offer on locating such a product (or a comparable one)
would be much appreciated. It's the electric starter which most interests
my father. He's probably going to buy a chipper vac anyway, but he wants
one with an electric starter if he can find one. He says that most
electric-starting chipper vacs are much too large for his purposes
(maintaining a suburban backyard). He lives two states away, so the best I
can do for him is try to locate such a product on the Internet.

Thanking you kindly in advance,

Joe