GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Controlling Scale? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/107246-controlling-scale.html)

OmManiPadmeOmelet 21-09-2005 07:45 PM

Controlling Scale?

What is the best organic way to control Scale?

Will Neem oil work?

This is for succulents.

Thanks!!!
--
Om.

Dewitt 23-09-2005 04:36 AM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:45:32 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

What is the best organic way to control Scale?

Will Neem oil work?

This is for succulents.

Neem works well on orchids, but I don't know about succulents. I bet
someone on rec.gardens.orchids would know and no one would mind that
this isn't an orchid question.

deg