GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Landscape designer recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/108734-landscape-designer-recommendations.html)

Gary Brady 03-11-2005 08:39 AM

Landscape designer recommendations

I'm looking for a landscape designer to provide design only for part of
my yard. Prefer someone in SW part of town, but not absolutely
necessary. Looking for help with rock walls and fence, as well as
plants. Please let me know who you've had good luck with.

--
Gary Brady

Sam 04-11-2005 05:52 PM

Landscape designer recommendations

I can recommend Shawn Blazek, 923-0210, who works out of Dripping
Springs. He and his crew built a beautiful rock retaining wall on our
property. They do all kinds of lanscaping work. I think this is their
new web site:
http://www.goodnessgrowsaustin.com/
Sam