GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone see a huge meteorite in the sky at 8:55 pm? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/109472-anyone-see-huge-meteorite-sky-8-55-pm.html)

JImmyJackBob 30-11-2005 03:19 AM

Anyone see a huge meteorite in the sky at 8:55 pm?

Heading west to southeast?

Cindy 30-11-2005 04:38 AM

Anyone see a huge meteorite in the sky at 8:55 pm?

JImmyJackBob wrote:
Heading west to southeast?

I take it you did, lucky dog. I saw one once years ago. VERY cool!

charliekilo 30-11-2005 04:29 PM

Anyone see a huge meteorite in the sky at 8:55 pm?

"JImmyJackBob" wrote in message
Heading west to southeast?

My wife and I saw a big one Monday night about 8pm heading west to east in
the northern sky.

J Kolenovsky 05-12-2005 05:03 AM

Anyone see a huge meteorite in the sky at 8:55 pm?

The one that was in the movie last year?

JImmyJackBob wrote:
Heading west to southeast?

--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource