GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yay! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/110136-yay.html)

Cindy 27-12-2005 06:53 PM

Yay!

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum....Christmas is done! Now I'll have time to
work in the yard again!
;)
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got a pair of cranes from Smith &
Hawken to decorate my yard....I am so happy....my husband says the yard
looks better than the house, guess that says where my priorities are.
Better work on that, huh.
:)
Cindy

God Bless Texas 28-12-2005 01:28 AM

Yay!

Cindy wrote:

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum....Christmas is done!

Actually, we're only on the third day - 12 days total, ya know . . .