GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   squirrels / bird feeder solution (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/11929-re-squirrels-bird-feeder-solution.html)

Robbin 27-03-2003 10:32 PM

squirrels / bird feeder solution

"tom" wrote in message
. ..

I got a product last weekend at Home Depot that said 'stop fighting the
squirrels and feed them' or something like that. It was only about five
bucks so I decided to give it a try. Seems to work! Not sure how good it
is for the squirrels health... I believe it's made out of processed corn

and
syrup.

If you want to give it a try it was close to the bird food at our local
HD... it looks like corn on the cob.

No offense, but the last thing we need to be doing is feeding the squirrels
and allowing them to raise more offspring. They can really be a nuisance
without having any predators here in the city. They eat enough of my pecans
as it is!