GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Suggest good turf grass installation company? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/12033-suggest-good-turf-grass-installation-company.html)

Dan 28-03-2003 05:20 PM

Suggest good turf grass installation company?

I need to resod the front yard. Can anyone recommend some companies
with good quality sod and installation service? I live at North
Austin. Thanks.

Robert Heady 29-03-2003 08:56 AM

Suggest good turf grass installation company?

Dan,

I have heard that this is a good company. I am having them do my yard next
month.

Ben Collinsworth
Native Land Design, LLC
www.NativeLandDesign.com

Office 512-918-2270

-Rob

om...

Mr. Chaos 007 02-04-2003 09:44 PM

Suggest good turf grass installation company?

Farmers grass on 290 east.

dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

om...

animaux 05-04-2003 11:11 AM

On 25 Mar 2003 12:48:24 -0800, (Dan) wrote:

I need to resod the front yard. Can anyone recommend some companies
with good quality sod and installation service? I live at North
Austin. Thanks.

The Grass Patch on 183.