GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Houdini? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13495-re-houdini.html)

Roots 05-04-2003 11:08 AM

Houdini?

I was trying to figure out what this had to do with gardening, but then I
thought "Who better to ask for advice about moving rocks around" ;-)

"the14thdisciple" wrote:
BarneyTook asked the14thdisciple:

"Just how DID the Lord Jesus manage to roll away that great big stone and
escape from the cave?"

(Rest snipped)

grzubber 05-04-2003 11:08 AM

Houdini?

ble.rogers.com...

"the14thdisciple" wrote:
BarneyTook asked the14thdisciple:

"Just how DID the Lord Jesus manage to roll away that great big stone

and
escape from the cave?"

(Rest snipped)

I've got some big rocks where I want to put my pond. Any tips He has on
moving those without doing in my back would be appreciated.