GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trnaplanting a Rosemary bush (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13532-trnaplanting-rosemary-bush.html)

bobwhite 05-04-2003 11:09 AM

Trnaplanting a Rosemary bush

Last spring, we put in a small rosemary bush in a raised flower garden. I
knew it grow quite large, but I planned to keep it trimmed.

Now I have decided to transplant it to a more spacious area. When is a
good time to do this with minimal damage to the plant?

Bob

animaux 05-04-2003 11:09 AM

Trnaplanting a Rosemary bush

After all the leaves are off the trees, sometime in late December to early
January. Water it well when you plant it and make sure it has full sun and good
drainage.