GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13593-new-garden.html)

Chadwick Holt 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

New Garden

Hello All,
I recently removed an above ground swimming pool. My goal is to put a
garden there for next year. I'm new to gardening but enjoy watching things
grow. Any ideas for this spot?
Chad

manzanar 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

New Garden

Unless you put the pool up yourself, then it's a good bet that the installer
sprayed a heavy application of weed killer under the pool. It took me five
years of mulch and water to get my area to even grow a weed. I started some
roses and other flowers two years ago but there is no way I'd plant anything
edible.